Part 3

"Okay, that's good." The director screams. "Can we rerun the last part? The group looks extra messy on camera. Sunshine, can you please..." He snaps his finger at a woman and she rushes to us, re-choreographing the whole group. "Okay, let's rehears this." He screams. 

Niall turn to Lexi letting out a playful sigh and she rolls her eyes chuckling. It has been the sixth or seventh times that they have kissed from rehearsal till filming, but everyone can see that both are secretly enjoying it. The pair are seated on a bar with non-alcoholic drinks in their hands, which pisses Niall quite a bit. A pub should always serve alcoholic drinks, even though this pub is open at one side and located in the middle of a studio. 

"Ah well, director's order." Niall shrugs grinning. 

"You're such a flirt, aren't you?" She asks chuckling. 

"Natural charmer." He winks running his fingers through his hair. 

"Okay, rehearsal. Extras, action!" The director claps. The music starts playing really loud and the group starts to do their thing. 

"Actors, action!"

"This is so weird." He whispers. 

"Stop fooling around and kiss me." She laughs grabbing his face with both her hands and pulls it towards her. 

Niall's heart is pounding louder than the music under his shirt. This feels exciting, she feels exciting. She lets him go and pulls him to the dance floor doing whatever she was preciously told to do. In a split moment although he knows that every single movement is planned, he sees the spontaneous soul he needs in his life.