CHAPTER 1 - THE MORNING PERSON RIZWAN

Rizwan just woke up in his room bright and early.

As his phone kept ringing. He was definitely not a morning person. He searched for his phone on the coffee table. He picked it up only to his bestfriend calling him. Armaan rizvi.
He had saved his name with a dumbell emoji.

(A/N- Tada)

"What is mr.armaan rizvi that you are calling me this early." He said knowing that his alarm didn't rang. Nor haniya came in rushing yelling that they are late.

"Wait. What is the time... freaking 6AM. You call me at 6AM. This early." Rizwan yelled at his friend through his phone.
"Relax your horses buddy. I just called you so that you don't forget to bring your assignments. Today is the last date to submit it." He said as he almost yelled the last part of his sentence.

Rizwan was taken a back. He quickly felt guilty but there was only one person who can remove 'sorry' from him. And that wasn't armaan.

"Whatever. I remmber it though. There was really no need to call me this early." He said as now he yelled the last part. Still was taken a back that he had call him 6 in the morning.
"Were you sleeping? What about the salah then? Don't...." armaan was stopped by rizwan.

"Mufti sahab please stop. You sound like abba and as I remember today is not Friday save it for jumma's khutba." Rizwan said. The goofy rizwan was always lazy when it came to salah. It was his father Jin k daar se he was seen in masjid. 

"Well. Nothing can change you rizwan." Armaan said before hanging up.

Rizwan rubbed his both hand over his face. There was no way he could sleep again.

"An hour early really what should I do for an complete whole hour." He asked himself yawning.

Instead of having an shower like a normal human being, he just brushed his teeth and made his way down.
His abba and taya abba already left for work.

They both own one of the famous and successful chemicals and oil refinery industry in the state. Though rizwan never wanted to work in his abba's industry.

He was an computer worm. He was obsessed with computer and technology. He loved coding and decoding things. Though his abba were not happy with him wanting to pursue a graduation in it but he still agreed and gave him permission to follow him his dreams.

Rizwan walked slowly in the kitchen. His choti ammi ruksana was busy making breakfast in front of the stove.
He saw her, haniya sitting on the table reading a book and sipping her coffee at a time.

An idea popped up in his mind to annoy her cousin and  future mother of his kids. He slowly walked and stood behind her. Haniya was completely unaware of him behind her.

Rizwan's hands quickly went to grab her cheeks. he squeezed her both cheeks with his one hand. While tilted her head up and placed a rough kiss on side of her left head. Mostly his lips touched her hair.

Before haniya could compensate what just happened, the damage was already done. She screamed loudly and began to rub her cheek were rizwan just kissed her.

Rizwan sat beside her in the chair, pretending like nothing happened.
"What's wrong haniya. Why are you screaming." Her ammi asked all startle by sudden scream of haniya.

"Ammi...Ammi. this son of...
rizwan...he..he just..." she shuttered. She could not tell her what he just did.
"He just what hani..." rizwan said challenging her. Looking in her eyes daring her to say anything.

"Haniya. What happened. Rizwan what did you do now to her." His choti ammi asked him. Rizwan just acted dumb.
"I did nothing choti ammi. I am all innocent." Rizwan said as he got up from his place and stood beside his choti ammi towering a little over her.

"Isay toh aise dohre aty he rehte hai. Inke jaldi shadi karade. Waise kon he karega issay shadi. Bichari But don't worry choti ammi. I would. Cause..." Rizwan whispered to her. There was no way he was saying it loud in front of haniya.

"Tum fiqar na karo. Beta. I do have some one for her in my mind." It was ruksana who whispered before rizwan could finish his sentence.

"Ammi. Whatever he is saying are lies. I am telling you ammi. He just. He... He...urgh. he did nothing ammi." She said completely annoyed with rizwan. As she ruffled her own hair in annoyance. Rizwan's heart missed a beat. Just looking at her.

Haniya got up from her chair and came forward looking directly into rizwan's eye's as she said "I'll get you for this."
Rizwan took it challenge and began to stare back at her.

They were busy glaring at each other until someone cleared it's throat. They both look up to see danish and ruksana looking at them. Danish was small brother of haniya. He was in his 8th grade of his school.

"Oh. Romeo and juliet. Stop yourself right there. If bade abbu saw you like this he will hang you with the pillar in the garden outside." Danish said chuckling.

They both blushed and looked away. "Ammi my breakfast please." Haniya said. As she sat back down to her seat.

Ruksana came with haniya's omelet and placed it in front of rizwan.
"That was my omelet ammi" she said.

"Uff. haniya wait. Let him have first. I'll give you another one. Today our sahab zade have woke up so early. He must be hungry" ruksana said ruffling rizwan's hair lovingly. She always looked upon rizwan as his own son. And favor him more her own kids.

"Whose ammi are you exactly." She said but only got glares from her mother.

She continued to glare at rizwan back. He was showing a bite in but stopped midair and offered the bite in his hand to her. But haniya gave him no reaction. Rizwan nodded his head negative, shrugged his shoulders and took the bite himself.

"Hani, come on. You'll make us late." Rizwan yelled from outside the house. Rizwan and haniya both go to different high school. Haniya went to a college which was famous  for science field. where as rizwan went in one which was famous for IT and computer science.

Haniya came stuffing some books in her bag. She goes and sit inside the car not even sparing a single glance at him. Trying to show her anger.
"Someone's in a bad mood" rizwan murmured to himself.

He sat in the car. Rizwan knew what exactly he has to do. He had his own theory for haniya's anger.
Her weakness.
1. Her greatest one chocolate.
2. Shopping.
3. Rizwan himself.

Whole ride rizwan didn't said anything testing haniya. He stopped the car in front of her college. She was ready to escape but he caught her by her wrist. He bought out a box of chocolates.
"You think you can bribe me with chocolates." Haniya said.

"Yes. Chocolate. It even has white chocolate in it." He said in a greedy tone.
"Then you are absolutely right." She said pulling the box out of his hands and giving him her best smile which set rizwan's heart on fire.

"Don't be late" she said and stepped out of the car. He didn't leave there and then but watched her put the box in her bag, hiding it from her friends which she met on the college gate. They all began to walk inside. But haniya turned back to see rizwan, who was already looking at her. She smiled at him again and went in.
Rizwan began to drive his car to his college.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Oh my goodness I can't believe chapter's one out. Please do vote for the chapter guy's. I really hope you all guy's will. Any highlights, mistake anything just comment. Your opinion matters. I am writing this after all for you guy's.

I think I might release next chapter not very soon. Might. Okay. But if this chapter gains good response I would. Would.

See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.

Allah hafiz.

😀😀.