chapter 1

Jungkook

  This country is like no other, while other countries live peaceful by law and order following their governed society. This country abides by their own rules. The Mafia that has the most influence has their own territories. Each territory is ran by a mafia group. Before there were 5 top Mafia's with smaller ones under their reign. Sharp stars, Five Hands, Stinging Bee's, Thunder, and Shadow night.

  The five mafia groups had an understanding of to stay out of each other's way and stay within their own territory. A new Alpha had different plans. This alpha has shown to be stronger than any before. He was dumped within the slums, the outskirts of the territories where all defend themselves. There he learned how to fight, how to survive, how to manipulate, and put all emotions aside.
Jungkook is his name. A pure black wolf that can blend with the shadows and move with stealth through the night. He was left as a pup in the slums for reasons unbeknownst to him. As he grew he made an ally, a friend. Yoongi a.k.a. suga. Suga and JK started making a name for themselves. A duo that could not be beat in any fight. They stole what they needed. They defeated those that tried to take them on. They then took all that they wanted, money and shelter. Their block of town was now their own. No one dared to stand up against the duo that was now in charge.

  As the two got older and stronger. They were one day approached by a man and his guards.

"Hello, I hear the two of you are the duo in charge of this block?" Asks the unknown man.

"I am no leader!" Yoongi spat "I follow this one," points at JK.

"Why have you approached us old man?" Says jk with a sneer.

"I have a proposition for the two of you, but seeing as you are the one in charge and he is the henchman I will just talk directly to you. How would you like to leave the slums and join a much bigger game and disrupt the current order?"  Asks Dean.

"Quit talking circles old man! You talk without saying who you are and those words are useless so get to the point," Jk says as he shoots glares at the unknown person before him.

"Point taken young alpha. I am Dean and I am a businessman with a goal. These territories make business hard you see. Different guidelines to deal with different groups. Border crossings are not always allowed. It can hurt a business like mine, you see."

  Dean spoke with a silver tongue words that go in circles and tend to have hallow meaning.

  "Old man what's this have to do with us?" Jk asks Dean.

"I have the men to make a strong group, but I need a born leader. A strong alpha. An alpha like you Jungkook."

  Jungkook glared at the old man named Dean. He was not fond of how he talked. He also doesn't like that this man has information on him. How else would this old guy know his name. Jungkook threw a look at yoongi. Yoongi could tell that Jungkook was not liking this dude talking to him like he has come to find pawns in his game.

"So let me get this straight. You want me Jungkook, alpha of slum block 9, to be alpha of a group your creating. What is your goal in creating this new group?"

"See your not a dumb alpha in the least. I need you to lead this new group and take control over the five territories. Bring down the five big mafia groups. I'm not saying you have to destroy them." Dean smirked as he spoke. "I'm just asking you to make them submit to you and your upcoming group."

"What are your terms ? If I decide to join your mafia game?"

"I continue to do my business without having to answer to any mafia group."

"Give us a week to discuss this." JK says and glances at yoongi.

"Take all the time you need."

Dean left the duo behind and left in his car reaching back to the nice cities of the territories leaving behind the slums.

"JK I don't trust that man. He is treating us as pawns to be bought. I don't think he will ever tell us his real goals."

"Yes I agree. Let's dig up our own research on that man and his business."

Yoongi nodded in agreement with JK.

Yoongi has known JK for several years now. They have become a real brotherhood even though they are not connected by blood. Yoongi is two years older than JK. JK has just turned 22 and yoongi 24. They both fought to survive in the slums together. Even though yoongi maybe an alpha he will always follow JK's lead.

It's been two days since they talked to the man named Dean. Jungkook and Yoongi were able to get a lot of information on the man. Dean's so called business is drug and omega trafficking. The more information they learned about this man and his "business" the more JK knew he could not be trusted.

"So what will your answer be when the old man Dean comes back?" Asks yoongi.

"I will join his game."

"WHAT?" Yoongi looks shocked at JK.

"He is definitely trying to use us. What he doesn't know is that we will use him."

Jungkook gave yoongi that look he always has when JK comes up with a master plan. JK's plans never fail.

"I will always follow your lead head alpha."

JK gave an evil smirk.

"We will be leaving the slums of block 9 my brother."

---------------
Chapter 1 is a bit rough. Bear with me though The story will get better. I hope to add new chapters as often as I can. Thank you lovely people.