Chapter 18

Warning Smut 18+

Jungkook

As I was slouched in the back seat, relaxing while the driver took me back to block 9, my thoughts travelled to the omega.

The night before was pure ecstasy. The feel of the omegas smooth milky skin, the smell of lavender and honey, his lips parted looking plump and luscious, those slender hips, and of course that hole sucking me in so good. Everything was right in that moment.

Jungkook smiling to himself and starting to feel arousal, was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

Ring ring

Jungkook saw that Suga was calling and answered the phone.

"Is it done Suga?"

"No! Now don't go fucking screaming your lungs out at me, but the bitch beta got away." Suga spat out through the phone at Jungkook.

"How the hell did you let that happen?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah! Like I purposely let him take the fucking car. Shut your trap and send someone to pick me up you prick."

"Walk the fuck back," Jungkook hung up the call on Suga.

Jungkook was furious. How could Suga fuck up one tiny mission. He should have never told him to do what he wanted because look how the idiot fucked up.

"Dammit," jungkook yelled from the back seat.

The driver was startled, but kept his eyes on the road. When Jungkook was mad it was best to avoid the Alpha.

Jungkook absolutely hates when his plans don't succeed in the way he intended.

Sigh

"I will just have to adjust the plans. Can't having one Beta screwing everything up."

Jungkook slouched back and closed his eyes for the rest of the ride.

Arriving back to the run down mansion out at block 9, Jungkook went straight inside to the bathroom. He wanted to wash up. He had the stench of blood on him. Before seeing his omega he wanted be back to his normal scent.

After showering and just throwing on some sweats, Jungkook made his way down the hall to the omegas room. As he approached the room all he could smell was lavender and honey.

Opening the door Jungkook's eyes fell upon the sight of his precious omega sleeping soundly and cutely on the bed. With slow motion he closed the door and made his way over to the bed and just looked at the omegas face. Jungkook just took in all the beautiful features and the sweet scent.

Jungkook softly made his way on to the bed, laying behind Jimin. Gently he wrapped his arm around Jimin and pulled him in close to his body.

Jimins head was resting on Jungkooks bicep and his back is firmly pressed against Jungkooks bare chest.

Jungkook layed his head on top of Jimins. He was smelling Jimins scent from his hair.

Needing more of Jimins scent, Jungkook then moved his way down to Jimins neck. There is their mating mark. Smirking at the mark he made, Jungkook left light kisses on Jimins neck.

"Mmmmmm" Jimin hummed in his sleep at the sensation of the kisses on his neck.

Smirking Jungkook placed his hand on Jimins hip. He started rubbing circles with his thumb on the omegas hip. He then started licking and sucking jimins neck leaving purple marks on that side of Jimins neck.