Chapter 23

Alpha Zane

Zane was back at his home all of his thoughts swirling. Thoughts of his son and thoughts of his new enemy. Many questions and many unknowns.

"Honey," a sweet call came from behind Zane as he was sitting on a chair in the living room of his mansion.

Zane gently grabs his wife's hand that she had placed on his shoulder. Giving a slight kiss to the back of her hand.

With a small smile "Hey there sweety," Zane says.

"Any news at all about Taehyung?" She asks.

"No dear. No news to be heard," Zane reply.

His wife Kala dropped down to the floor sobbing as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Why has this happened?" Kala asks through her sobs.

"Dear please. I will find him. The enemy will not get away with keeping our son." Zane rubs the tear of his wife's face. Her beautiful smile has long disappeared with the Kidnapping of the their youngest child.

"Let me carry you upstairs to bed and you can rest." Zane picks her up bridal style and kisses her forehead as he carries her to their room.

Laying Kala on the bed and tucking her in, Zane places a kiss on her cheek.

"My dear, my love, rest well. Leave it to me." Zane left his wife to rest.

Heading down the hall to his study Zane called Landon.

Ring ring

"Hello Alpha Zane, you never call me for anything. What do you need?" Landon questions on the other end.

"You want to join me in a fight? We may even die." Zane says in a serious tone.

"Sounds exciting." Landon proclaims.

"Come over to my place in Five Hands Territory. Let's get rid of the enemy ourselves." Zane hung up the phone before Landon could say another word. He really does not like the sly tone of that wolf.

"Rook!" Zane yelled for his beta that was down the hall.

"Yes Alpha?" Rook ran over and asked.

"Go find Tanner and Takala. Tell them to come to the study immediately." Zane ordered the beta Rook.

"Right away Alpha," Rook said as he ran off.

Tanner and Takala are Taehyungs older siblings. The three were actually extremely close. They really never fought as most siblings do. Tanner born as an Alpha is strong built like his father. Takala is beautiful like her mother with long honey brown hair and sun kissed skin she was born a beta.

Zane was sitting in his study going over the message that the Alpha from his own made up group called New Moon has made. This wolf is a Narcissist with a head full of arrogance. All I need is the location of this group. How can we find them?

As Zane was deep in thought his children came to the study.

"Daddy you called for us" Takala came sprinting over to her father and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tanner silently walked in and stood in front of the desk.

With a big smile Zane greeted his two children.

"Oh Takala sweety you never change." Zane gave her a sweet hug.

"Tanner my boy," Zane gave his son a head nod.

"Oh my children, I need to talk to you both so please sit down okay."

Tanner and Takala sat in the two seats placed in front of Zane's desk.

"You both have grown in to a fine young man and a beautiful young lady. Tanner is even now old enough to become the leader of Five Hands. Takala, I only hope you find love and live a happy life of your choosing." Zane looked at his children with such pride and joy. But the smile soon fades with the thought of Taehyung who is absent.

"Tanner ......... Takala ......... I know you both have heard the news about Sharp Stars. They are no more. We may be a target next. The enemy who call themselves New Moon have asked us all to submit. ........ I....... I have decided I will not submit."

Tanner and Takala both listened intently to their fathers word's with worried expressions shown.

"I will attack and get your brother back." Zane said to his children.

"I will help you." Tanner said as he stood up.

Zane shook his head no and motioned for his son to sit back down.

"I am making you Alpha of Five Hands." Zane said to Tanner.

Tanner was absolutely shocked by his father's words. Why would he do this right now?

"I am stepping down and You will surrender to New Moon and protect the group. I will go with Landon and a few others for an attack." Zane laid out his plan for his children.

"Takala honey. I will need you to care for your mother. She is suffering and will need you by her side while I'm gone. Okay?"

Takala shook her head yes and started crying.

"What if you and Tae don't come back?" Asked Takala.

Zane got up and went around his desk to embrace both of his children into a big hug.

"That's why I'm putting Tanner as Alpha. Don't worry Rook will stay here and he has always protected this family as his own." Zane wiped away Takala's tears.

"We are a strong Mafia Family. We didn't get to the top by being weak." Zane said.

Tanner puffed up his chest and said, "you can count on me."

"I know I can. I have raised you well. You too Takala. You are strong too. Now Tanner you go with Rook and tell the wolves the news. Takala you can go with them. " zane patted her head and sent them on their way.

"It's time to go." Zane said to himself.

Zane made his way out to the front gate where Landon was waiting with some wolves.

"Where are we going Alpha Zane?" Landon asked with his sinister smile.

"Let's start making some noise Alpha Landon." Zane snipped back at Landon.

"Hahahahahahaha ..... Now we're talking. Let's get killing." All the wolves shivered out of fear from Landon's proclamation with that evil smile across his face.

"Let's get rid of New Moon." Zane said to the wolves as they left.

Zane and Landon are on the move. Will more blood be shed?

----------------------

Hey lovely people! So exciting to see the comments and everyone reading. Thank you! 💚✌