Chapter 32

Jimin

"I feel dizzy."

Jimin awoke to the feeling of spinning and a throbbing headache. As he opened his eyes he saw that he was in a small room, but not a bad looking room. Everything was decorated in red and gold colors. Something quit tacky if it wasn't your style of decor.

Jimin wanted to get up and go try to open the door, but the way his head was hurting he didn't even think he could have muster the strength to sit up on the bed. In a daze, he just laid there feeling pain and feeling numb.

Something isn't right with my body. I don't feel good and it just feels strange. Slowly using the little strength he does have jimin was able to sit up. He noticed his clothes were changed. He was now dressed in a red see through button up dress shirt, along with red underwear.

Jimins face flushed red to see himself wearing basically nothing. He felt highly embarrassed and was distraught knowing someone undressed him.

Click

Jimin looked up as he heard someone enter the room. There stood a wolf he has never seen before. They were staring at him with lust filled eyes and a smirk that was more conniving than Jungkook's. Right now actually Jimin was wishing with all his might that he was back at the apartment awaiting the Alpha.

"Hello there pretty thing." The wolf said with his sly smile

"W..w..wwhere am I?" Jimin stuttered out his question. He was afraid to even know the answer.

"Don't fret about where. So I've been told you have a mating mark dear."

Jimin gasped and threw his hand over his mating mark. Tears started forming as he thought of his Alpha and his wolf started howling in the hope his Alpha would hear him calling for help.

"Do you know that mating marks can be removed. Of course it comes with a lot of pain, but nothing that won't subside after a couple of days."

What? What is he saying? Why is he talking about my mating mark? He wouldn't dare touch it. This is my mark my Alpha gave me. My mate made this mark.

Jimin started whimpering he was scared by the words this weird wolf is saying.

"Come come drink this. It will dissipate the mating mark and you will be free to have a new master."

"N..... Nn...Noooo no no. I don't need a master! I have found my soul bond my mate. You can't touch it." Jimin tried to back away, but it was still so hard to move.

Jimin was hollering and shaking with such fear. What does he mean new master? What's happening?

"You arrived with two other pretty omegas, I would hate to see something bad happening to them because you wouldn't drink this. It's just a simple drink."

The wolf stretched out his hand waiting for Jimin to take the concoction that is used to remove an unwanted mating mark from omegas.

Jimin started shaking as he tried to move his hand forward.

"No!" Jimins wolf yelled at him inside his head.

"Don't take it! You will no longer be protected from other Alphas."

"Hurry little omega. Your friends pretty faces may end up with new features that aren't so pretty."

Jimin hurried grabbing the cup and chugging it before his wolf could stop him. Instantly Jimins neck started burning and he was screaming from the excruciating pain.

"That's a good omega. I'll send some Alphas in soon to help with the heat."

"Nooooo please!!!!!" Jimin was screaming. He wanted his mate so bad. He was tortured by his once sweet mark, that now burns with fire. With his sudden rash decision he only hopes that his hyung and friend are unharmed.