chapter 45

Jikook

The nurse turned the monitor towards Jungkook so he could see the screen.

"Oh my!" The nurse exclaimed.

"What? What? Is the pup hurt?" Jungkook asked in a panic.

"Well ....... The pup is ...... The heart beats are strong ........ Well good news both pups look to be fine. We will need to monitor them closely for the week just to make sure all is well." The nurse put the machine away and left leaving a very shocked Alpha soon to be father behind with his mate.

"Pups?" Jungkook asked himself.

Twins? We are having two pups? Did I hear her right? No no no I must of heard wrong, no one has twins anymore. Twins are very rare.

Jungkook looked to his mates beautiful face. He examined every stunning feature from his eyes, to his round cheeks, and to those plump lips of his. He truly has the most beautiful mate.

With such a stunning mate and I myself a handsome stud, our pups will be the cutest things to run around these territories.

"Ahem," Jungkook was broken from his thoughts of Jimin and their pups, as he looked over to see a doctor that stood at the door frame of the hospital room where Jimin has been placed.

"Ahem Sir, could I check his stats real quick?" The doctor wanted to enter the room but, the Alpha still had a thick air of hostility pheromones with in the room. His pheromones really made it hard for anyone to even walk by without feeling the pressure of fear.

Jungkook knew why the doctor was acting the way he was so he decided for now he will bring his Alpha pheromones down for awhile.

As the doctor was checking on Jimin's stats, Jungkook finally asked a question.

"Will ...... Will my mate ....... Dammit will he wake up anytime soon?" Jungkook looked to the doctor with a desperate look on his face.

"His body is recovering so that's good. All his vitals look good as well. He will awake when his body and mind feel rested. Seeing as your his mate, just continue to hold his hand. For an omega that will help in recovery."

Jungkook nodded to the doctor and then turned is focus back to Jimin. Oh Jimin when will you awake so I can tell you the news about our pups.

Jungkook pulled Jimins hand up to his lips and left a light peck to the back of his hand. He couldn't explain the adoration he feels towards his mate. He truly loves the feeling of looking and touching his beloved mate.

Who knew that a bond could be such bliss.

Jungkook had sat next to Jimin who was laying on the hospital bed soundly sleeping. Jungkooks eyes stayed glued to Jimin as he sat there all day awaiting for his omega to wake up from his slumber.

His chair was snug against the rails of the bed and Jimin's hand was in a soft gentle grip with his. Jungkook loved how the small hand fit in his.

Eventually after hours of staring and holding the small hand of the unconscious boy on the bed, in hopes the omega would awake soon, Jungkook had slowly started to nod off which lead to his eyelids slowly drooping down to close and his head had slightly fell off to the side. Sleep has befallen the Alpha.

For Jungkook though his sleep was only a few hours but, for Jimin he has slept for an entire day. His wolf needed time to heal the pain that the omega's body has endured. The wolf worked hard to heal in hopes the pups would remain safe.

Twenty-four hours of sleep. Jimin has been dreaming for hours and hours of all the trauma. Slowly the trauma has started to fade. Fading away all the dark pain as light starts shining bringing in tiny voices. Two sweet yelps of "momma" can be heard.