Chapter 14

Warning 18+

Jikook

Jimin had fallen asleep to Jungkooks scent after he had left. But his sleep was not sound. Tossing and turning. He was still feeling so aroused from Jungkooks kisses.

Remembering the the sensation of his lips, his tongue, and his smell. Jimin slowly moved his hand down to his pants. He felt how hard he was through his clothes. Palming his memeber gently moving his hand up and down.

Needing more than just friction of his palm rubbing his member through his pants, jimin slid his hand inside his pants. He immediately felt wet and sticky in his hand from the precum.

Still needing more jimin slid his pants down and started stroking himeslf.

"Ah ahhhhh mmmm ah"

It felt good, but he still wanted more. He wanted Alpha. He needed Jungkook. As he stroked harder and faster all he was thinking about was Jungkook kissing him. He wants to kiss him. More more more the omega wants more.

As Jimin was reaching his high, the room was dense in his scent. He was moaning from the pleasure of his hand.

" ahhhhhhh Alpha ah ah JK alpha."

Jimin was so immersed he didn't realize that he was moaning the Alphas name.

Outside the room and down the hall Jimins scent had attracted other noses. Slowly a few men had gathered outside the bedroom door. They were smelling his scent. It was alluring and seductive. The men outside the door were feeling arousal. They could hear the sweet moans from behind the door.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Jimin had cum in his hand. He was panting and still feeling so hot.

Jerking off wasn't enough to calm his burning body. He felt his member starting to get hard again.

"Mmmmmm" Jimin wants his Alpha so much.

"Alpha please help me," Jimin moaned.

The door knob started tunring.

Rattle rattle

"Hey the doors locked. Does anyone have the key for this door?"

"Hey sweety we can smell you. Don't worry we will get this pesky door open and come help you."

Jimin shivered in fear and hid under his comforter. He doesn't want anyone near, but his alpha.

"Hey I found the key."

"Come on then hurry up and unlock this door."

"What the hell is going on here?"

All the men turned in fear when they heard the dark dominance of the Alphas voice behind them.

"Did I give any of you permission to be in that room?" Jungkook asked them and bared his teeth.

They all shivered in fear and slowly started backing away from the door.

"Give me the key and make your selves scarce," Jungkook said.

The man shaking handed the key to Jungkook.

Jungkook growled, "BE GONE."

Suga who was standing behind Jungkook started chuckling.

"You can't blame them. You smell the same thing I'm smelling right now. Lucky for me though I have my little mate at home," Suga said as he patted Jungkooks shoulder. "Just don't break the little thing. I'm going home to my mate for the night. Have fun."

Jungkook stood there in the hall staring at the door. The smell, that wonderful alluring smell. He could stay immersed in that smell everyday.

"Mate!"