Chapter 28

Jungkook

I stayed awake all night, sitting in a chair that was placed at the corner of the bedroom. I sat and watched the omega sleep. He looks so sweet and tender. Like a angel really.

As I sat and watched my thoughts focused on the events that happened before Jimin had passed out asleep.

"You listen now! You are my Mate! You will not be leaving! And don't you ever tell me what I can't do! Your body and soul are Mine!"

Jimin was laying under me whimpering from me pinning him down and my dominant voice. I can not explain the feelings that rush through my body when I see him lying under me.

He needs to quit being so whiney and just focus on being my mate. No other wolf should matter in his heart.

Feeling a rush to my senses, I leaned down and connected my lips with Jimins. Licking, kissing, and biting his plump lips always brings me such pleasure. The sensation sends pleasure vibrations through my own lips.

"Damn you taste so good." Jungkook said as he pulled away.

Jimin let out a whimper of pleasure mixed with a sad tone.

I move my face over to the crook of Jimins neck and inhale the sweet scent. That scent of lavender and honey. Why does it smell so good?

Jungkook groaned with pleasure as he inhaled that sweet scent.

"You can't live with out me little one."

I wasn't going to play sweet tonight. No, Jimin needs a little bit of a punishment for trying to run away from me just now.

I move both of Jimin's wrist to one hand and pin his arms above his head.

"Ahhhh .... Please alpha not so rough." Jimin lightly cried out.

Not having it, I yank his pants down and pull out my member.

"It's your punishment little one." I whisper in Jimins ear right before I shoved myself completely inside him.

"Damn always so tight."

"Ahhhh please it's too much please." Jimin cries.

I just lick away his tears and smash our lips together. I'm move my tongue around his mouth just exploring the feeling of every part inside the place where his sweet moans escape.

Moving faster and harder, I slam as hard as I can inside this tight hole of Jimins. This feeling will always be the greatest pleasure. Sucking.me and squeezing at the right moment. Damn so sexy.

"You ready for me little one. I'm going to cum."

"Please hurry no more. I can't take anymore."

Jungkook feeling his high finally came deep inside Jimin. He slowed his pace and kedt everything  deep inside the omega. Jungkook after he opened his eyes, soon noticed Jimin passed out.

"Sleep tight little one." Junkook kissed Jimin goodnight.

I went and took a shower to wash away the sweat from sex. After getting out of the  shower, I dried myself and put on a pair of sweat pants. When I came to the bedroom I took a seat in the corner chair. Silently sitting and watching the passed out omega.