Chapter 39

Landon, Jhope, and Zane

Landon quietly slipped into the building and stayed out of sight. Not sure what he was looking for he decided he will just explore unseen.

As for Jhope he was taking his sweet time exploring the perimeter. He was thinking about finding the omegas and how this is the only lead. Might as well look for all weak points and count how many guards he can see. The more information the better.

Zane was still back at the SUV with his focus not ever breaking from the front door and waiting for the other two wolves to come back from their walk. He wrote down every description of all who entered. He even wrote the time they went in and the time they came out. As he was silently watching he saw something move to the side of the building Landon was at. He wasn't sure what he saw seeing as the figures blended well with the night. Hopefully that idiot didn't get caught.

Landon had made his way to a hallway that was set up too look like a high priced hotel. The lighting was dim and the smell was annoying to his nose.

"What a disgusting place this is." Landon whispered as he put his hand over his nose in hopes to not smell all the scents.

Landon went to turn down the next hall but was stopped in his tracks. There down the next hall he saw a wolf running and taking out everyone in his way.

"Hmmmm interesting." Landon silently followed behind.

Jhope had made his way around to the side of the building where Landon found the open door. He didn't notice right away that the door was open until he made his way closer. The moment he saw that the door was open, he pondered wether to go in or just make his way back to the SUV. Seeing as he shouldn't be caught he went back to the vehicle.

Zane saw Jhope walking over to the SUV so he looked the other direction to see if Landon had made his way back as well but there was no sign of him. Jhope reached the vehicle and opened the door to climb in.

"Well what did you find?" Zane asked.

"There was a guard placed at each corner on the roof of the building. So outside wise not much to see. I did find a door open but I didn't see anyone else around." Jhope stated to Zane.

"Is Landon behaving?"

"What? Landon? I didn't see Landon I thought he was still here with you?" Jhope asked confused.

"Dammit!! You should have crossed paths!" Zane was angry. He didn't want this idiot to ruin everything.

"Should we go find him?" Jhope asked.

Sigh "No if he gets found that's on him. We will stay here and continue to watch." Zane isn't going to chase down Landon and ruin his lead.

JHope juste nodded and went back to observing and going through all the information in his thoughts.

Jikook

Jungkooks wolf had completely ripped off the wolfs head even though he had pleaded for mercy but, Jungkook is not going to play friendly with anyone here. He now needed to take care of Dean. He looked over to see that Dean had moved from the spot he was sitting.

Jungkook quickly turned around and found Dean had made his way to Jimin. He was holding Jimin to his chest with a gun to his head.

"Hahaha .... So you found out huh? Your pretty good at collecting information to know to come here. Your killing skills are quit good as well." Dean said with a laugh.

"Unhand my mate, Now!" Junkook growled.

"Now now Young Alpha. Didn't we make a deal that I could conduct my business with out interference? You are breaking our deal now aren't you." Dean was speaking with his usual sly tone.

"Your business is your business but you took what is mine." Jungkook growled and took a step forward.

"Now stop right there before I blow his pretty brains out." Dean chuckled and licked the side of Jimins face.

"P...ppp...pl....please let me go." Jimin was crying. He was scared for his life and his little pups life.

"Hush hush sweet thing. Should we give that big bad wolf over the great news." Dean said with a smirk.

Grrrrrrrrr

Jungkook was growling and getting so frustrated that this slime ball that he hates has his slimy hands on Jimin. He is touching what does not belong to him. What news could this asshole know about my mate that I do not.

"Don't you smell it Jungkook. Can you smell your pretty mates scent." Dean was taunting Jungkook with his words.

"Pup. Our mate is with pup. Lavender honey mixed with the fresh scent of grass. Our mate!" Jungkook's wolf was both excited but also more angry knowing that Dean is now threatening the life of his mate and his pup.

"Let them go! Or die!" Jungkook used his alpha dominance. He no longer cared about his torture anymore. If he must kill Dean now to save what is his so be it. 

"Now now. If you stay put I just may allow your pup to live. I only need Jimin not the pup so, you better make a good choice here. I can kill them both right here and now or you get the pup later. What's your decision?"

Jimin stood there silently whimpering. How could this wolf threaten his Alpha like that. He won't be killing nor taking my pup away from me. He can't do that.

Jungkook flinched as he saw the tears falling from his mates eyes. His heart was clenching with pain. He needs to save his mate. He needs to protect his pup. No way is he going to use their lives as a deal. Kill! I will KILL DEAN!!!

Dean was looking at Jungkook waiting for his answer. As a few seconds have gone by he came to realize of course this hot blooded young Alpha will not choose a decision. He quite clearly is ready to attack.

A sly evil smile came across Dean's face as he thought of something to distract the Alpha.

"I can see why you want him back so bad." Dean said.

Jungkook looked at him making eye contact.

"I took responsibility of training this slutty body of his." Dean nibbled Jimins ear. "His heat felt really good around me. Growing tighter as I slammed into all the good places."

Jimin was completely terrified. He carries his mates pup but will his mate ever care, love, or touch him ever again after knowing what Dean has done. Not able to bare seeing Jungkooks face, he closed his eyes and dropped his head down. The pain of what he just went through running through his mind. Please just let me have Jungkook again even just for a hug. Please.

-----------------------

Hey there lovely people!!!!!!!
Thanks so much liking this story and asking for more.
💚✌