Chapter 24

Dean

Dean has many locations across the territories. They are used to hide drugs and transport omegas.

Drugs are an easy sell to anyone who can make a dollar, but his high ticket items the omegas, bring in the big money.

Omegas can be sold for more money depending on their coats and rarity. Dean has sold omegas to underground brothels, escort services, pimps, and even as personal pets to the richest dirt bags.

Finding rare omegas is no easy job. You have to know what color their coats are, their eye color, and if they were born under a full moon or not. The rarest omegas are always born under a full moon.

Right now the only omega who was born under the full moon is Jimin. Dean knows that Jimin has a white coat, but under the full moon it shines with silver. Jimin has beautiful brown eyes as well, but they turn violet with the full moon. Jimin will have a sweeter scent than others, but it intensifies by ten with the full moon.

Jimin with his rare form is the most breathtaking of all omegas. Dean had planned to use this omega to boost his sales and too draw in more customers.

Dean has an omega auction set up with many wolves ready to come bid on the best quality of omegas. Having Jimin as a big ticket item would bring him thousands to millions if the bid war goes well.

Why did Jungkook keep the omegas. That was not apart of my plan. He should be handing them over and not caring what happens to them. He is going to ruin everything if I don't at least get Jimin.

Dean was slowly spinning around in a circle with his desk chair. Trying to find the flaw to his plan. Jungkook is succeeding as a pawn in this mafia game, but the pawn is also moving in unexpected ways.

How will he get the omega away? Also, why is the Alpha keeping the omega? Has the Strong Alpha succumbed to the sweet scent of this particular omega?

Spinning around and around. Thoughts are always spinning around and around. Thinking, thinking, thinking.

"Mr. Dean!"

"What do you want Issac! You interrupted my thoughts." Dean said annoyed.

"Sorry sir. I was just informed that Jungkook removed everything from the slums and moved everything back to Sharp Stars territory."

"Come back with more useful information! Find exactly where the omegas are. GET THE FUCKING LOCATION!" Dean shouted at Isaac and threw a book at him.

Isaac knowing what was about to happen, quickly shut the door and ran.

"Why are these wolves such idiots!" Dean was angry.

"Time to go see the Young Alpha."

Dean made his way out to his car and left his hideout in Night Shadow territory to head back to Sharp Stars territory. It's time to confront the Alpha. I will have Jimin.

~time skip ~

Knock knock

Namjoon answered the door.

"Why hello there Namjoon. Where is Jungkook?" Dean asks with a sly smile. 

Dean has shown up at the apartment he provided to the Alphas. He was going to find out about the omegas, specifically with Jimin.

"He's here just let me go grab him Mr. dean" Namjoon says.

"Why just get him, when I can just come in?" Dean is done going with their flow and it's time the young ones move the way he wants.

"Ummm........ I don't think ........ I probably should just grab Jungkook sir." Namjoon tried to go grab Jungkook quickly before Dean could enter.

As Namjoon turned and ran to get Jungkook, Dean did exactly what Namjoon was thinking. He walked right in and started going down the hall.

"Jungkook quick go to the front door. Jin take Jimin and Tae to the bedroom and  be silent." Namjoon was talking in a panic and Jungkook bolted towards the hall.

As everyone stood to leave, there stood Mr. Dean in the hall looking into the dining room. He spots Jimin right away and grins with that twisted smile of his.

"Well well I seem to have interrupted dinner. Please sit, continue, I'll just join you." Dean says with a sly tongue.

Jungkook was standing right in front of Dean with his very distinct look of disgust.

"Come on young one. Sit and finish your dinner." Dean had thrown his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and guided him back to his seat at the table.

After placing Jungkook down, Dean walked by Jimin letting his hand run across Jimin's back causing him to shiver in disgust.

Smiling Dean made his way around the table to an empty chair and sat down.

"So, Jungkook hows the game going?" Dean asked, but never took his eyes off of Jimin.

So this is where he was hiding the omega. This Alpha must have been smitten with the little thing. Even I cam smell how alluring that scent is.

"You already know so why ask?" Jungkook asked in a growl.

"Calm down young one. No need to be so hostile. You certainly were very successful in ending the life of Alpha Gray and all of his subordinates." Dean was just blabbing away with his poisonous tongue revealing all to Jimin and Tae who had yet not known a thing about the deaths.

Jimin was in absolute shock. Did he hear everything just right? His father? His fellow wolves? Is this weird wolf lying? Why did he say that?

The room fell silent.

Jungkook growled at Dean.

"It's time for you to leave. If you want to discuss business we can do so tomorrow at the office." Jungkook growled and stood up in a threatening manner to make Dean leave.

"Yes yes, I will be on my way. I'll contact you again another time." Dean says as he leaves.

Well well, I should have know the omegas were close by. All I have to do is hoist them away without the Alphas knowing.

"Hahahahaha" Dean laughed as he shut the front door behind him.

"Time to get what I want."

Knowing about the current events how will Jimin react?

--------------------

Hello Lovely people. Thanks always for reading. 💚✌