chapter 4

Jungkook

It's 9:00 am, Jungkook and Yoongi have arrived at the office building provided to them by the old man. They are in a meeting room filled with ten men plus JK, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Jk glances around sizing up and deciphering each man sitting at the table. JK is standing at the head of the table while everyone is nervous waiting for the Alpha to speak. Yoongi had enough of the silence so he decides to break it.

"I am Suga right-hand to JK. This here is the Alpha JK. That one at the end is Joon. We are here to start a new group."

Yoongi looks to Jungkook to chime into the speech he started.

"I have decided! We will be The New Moons. My goal is to make us the top group of all territories. Everyone will submit to me Alpha of all territories or they will be eliminated and tossed aside. You are all dismissed till I give orders. Any that fail to carryout their orders successfully will be ended. Anyone who can't keep their mouths shut and leak our information will be ended. If you think I won't end you if you cross me your wrong." Jungkook bares his teeth and uses his dominance alpha growl.

The room trembles in fear.
"Be gone and make sure your men understand the rules I placed."

All the members scurried away from the dominant air that filled the meeting room. After all were gone Yoongi and Namjoon took seats and so did Jungkook.

"So what group is the top group right now Namjoon?" Jungkook asks.

"Sharp Stars is the top with the other four right beside them. Five Hands, Stinging Bees, Thunder, and Shadow Night. Each large and each fearful in their own way. Alpha Gray (puts picture down) is the leader of Sharp Stars. His city is the one we are currently in which is the center with the other 4 cities surrounding this one. The Alphas mansion is smack in the middle of the city surrounded by a large park and fence. Their office building is 2 buildings away from ours. What's strange is that as of 4 days ago Gray has increased security on his property. The alpha has no mate seeing as she died some years ago. The Alpha does have two sons that live with him, both omegas. This is Jin (puts down picture) he is 24 years old and this (puts down picture) is Jimin 18 years old. The Alpha has increased bodyguards around the two omegas. If you really plan to take down the center Mafia group first, getting in their mansion is key."

Jungkook hums as he looks through all the research that Namjoon compiled of all the mafia families. Jungkook acknowledges that Namjoon does thorough work. As he flips through each page he has already thought of a plan. Yoongi can see by Jungkook's expression that a plan has already formed inside the Alphas head.

Namjoon sits quietly observing the two alphas when Jungkook breaks the silence.

"Namjoon are you on Dean's side?" Jungkook asks as he looks straight at Namjoon.

"I was bought by Dean."

Jungkook narrows his eyes. "That's not what I asked. Are you reporting everything back to the old man?"

Namjoon sighs. "I personally don't like the man. I won't report what you don't want me to report."

"Good. (Chuckles) I will tell you exactly what to report to that old man. You work for me not for him. Understood?"

"Understood Alpha."

Namjoon is more than willing to follow Jungkook if it means he can get away from Dean and his business.

The pawns are slowly falling into place. Jungkook couldn't be more pleased with the way the game is moving. Jungkook will have all control and all will obey.

"Here is the begining." Jungkook says grabbing the other two alphas attention.

"We will send a bomb to the front gate of Sharp Stars mansion. Our stealthiest wolves use that opportunity to sneak in over the back gate. Their goal will be to kidnap Alpha Gray's sons. Yoongi you will assess the wolves and see what kind of fighters we have. Namjoon you will cover surveillance see if there is a pattern or any holes to their security."

Yoongi leaves to start the wolves training and divide them into groups based on their skills.

Namjoon leaves to his office to start working on a surveillance plan.

Jungkook takes this opportunity to walk the city. If he is going to be making moves in the city as he did in block 9 of the slums, he has to have a sense of surroundings.

~time skip~

As the sun sets the three Alphas return to their apartment. They eat in silence and head to their own rooms. Yoongi to fall asleep immediately. Namjoon to work more from his personal computer. Jungkook standing on the terrace once again taking in the views of the city. All Jungkooks mind can think about is the game that is be played and won by top Alphas. Jungkook has never stopped to once think that his mate is here in the city and soon with the start of the game their paths will cross.

Will Jungkook fall for his mate?

Will his mate bring forth emotions within the Alpha or will the Alpha remain Cold hearted?

What awaits the omega that will be caught in the middle of an Alpha game?

Jungkook breathes in the fresh air. A smirk on his lips. The slums part of the past. City life brings forth his future.

"This city will be mine. No one will dare fight against me once I've gained first prize in the Mafia game. Old man you better not regret the pawns you have chosen."

Jungkook returns to his room to sleep.

Namjoon keeps looking at the picture of omega Jin. He is drawn to a simple picture. Why does his heart beat differently everytime his gaze meets the small picture. He shakes off the weird feeling putting the picture out of sight. He continues his work so that he can help Jungkook beat all other Alphas. With this Namjoon can see freedom from Dean.

-------------
Hello there lovely people. Thanks again if your still reading. 😊