Chapter 33

Tae

Tae awoke in a different room than Jimin. The room was still small but a different color  scheme. This room is purple and gold. Still a tacky design. The design though of all rooms is to make the customers who enter feel they have booked a room for royalty as they are ready to meet the omega they bought for the night or bought to keep.

Tae had been awake for awhile. He already tried to open the door by slamming it and yanking on the door knob, it just wouldn't budge for the omega. He even spent what seemed like an hour hitting all the walls and screaming.

He was screaming for his two friends who were not there with him. After exhausting his voice and strength, Tae calmed down and  was sitting on the edge of the bed with his knees pulled up to his chest resting his head on the top of his knees. 

He sat there staring at the door awaiting for someone to enter. He was expecting some big scary monster wolf. You know the kind you see in movies that stalk the night and walk on their hind legs. Scary.

Tae started having the same feelings that Jimin was feeling about being kidnapped. He was wishing and hoping for his mated Alpha to show up and save him. The thought of his alpha had Tae missing the Alpha's scent so much.

Usually the omega would smell his own clothes because they would be seeping with the scent of his Aloha. No instead he had a different set of clothes on which was miserable. They were skimpy and lacked the scent of his Alpha. He hated how they were booty shorts and a see through shirt. They smelled awful. Why did they have to take his precious clothes away.

The door finally opened after Tae had sat there staring and cried so much that he no longer had tears to cry. Just stains of what was left on his face. Tae watched as a wolf entered the room and stood in front of him.

"Your an extremely unlucky omega." The wolf that entered the room said to him.

Tae didn't say a word and just stared up at the other with his big brown eyes. He was scared but, he refused to let this wolf see any emotion from him. This is not the same scenario as the kidnapping with his Alpha.

"Your friends are going to lose their mating marks, but you on the other hand will get to keep yours."

Tae was flabbergasted. His friends losing their mating marks? Is that even possible? What have they done to Jin and Jimin?

Before the Alpha had came over to the omegas room he was back in the office having that drink of whiskey with Dean. Discussing what to do with the two omegas that were brought in with the little one, the rare one that Dean wanted.

"So now moving on to the other omegas. They also have mating marks as well. This is a pickle. Now I know why the Alphas were keeping these omegas locked away. Let one omega keep his mark." Dean said with his evil smile.

Josiah looked over at Dean confused and shocked at his words just now.

"What do you mean?" Josiah asked.

"I'm sure there is probably a wolf with a twisted sadistic mind of seeing an omega tortured by their own mark. You know watching them feel pain as a wolf other than their mate touches them." Dean said.

"That is an evil solution sir." Josiah said.

"So which will keep the mark and which will lose it?"

"Well let's remove the mark from the oldest seeing as he is more well behaved. Let the one who has been causing a ruckus in his room keep his mark. He will soon learn pain and submission."  Dean said with an evil chuckle.

Standing there thinking about the conversation he had with Josiah he does kind of feel bad for this omega. He was about to experience hell way worse than the other two.