Chapter 48

Namjin

Namjoon had carried his mate all the way to the hospital that night. The poor omega was drained of all energy and remained unconscious. It is an understatement to even to try to describe the emotional turmoil that the Alpha was feeling right now. All his hopes lie with the doctors and nurses.

All should be okay. It will be okay. Right? My mate will come back to me.

Namjoon was sitting in the waiting room a few chairs away from Jungkook who also was waiting to hear about the condition of his mate.

How could this even happen? Was Dean using them all along? For what though? The omegas? There are plenty of omegas around why did he go through all the trouble of kidnapping our omegas?

As Namjoon was sitting there going through everything in his thoughts, a nurse broke his train of thought and brought him back to his surroundings of at the hospital.

"Sir i can take you to your mate now. The doctor will meet us there to talk to you." The nurse said with a gentle smile and a soft voice.

Namjoon didn't use any words. He just nodded and stood to follow the nurse to the room his mate was placed in.

As they reached the omegas room, Namjoon was feeling extremely anxious. He was scared as to the condition he would see his mate in. What if his condition is worse than it appears. His thoughts are going extreme because he has no idea what his mate went through as he was held captive in Dean's awful warehouse.

Every step towards the omegas room felt like the longest steps he has ever took in his life. How can one moment seem to move in slow motion? All sounds from the bustling hospital are starting to fade.

Tunnel vision settling in all the alpha can focus on is the back of the nurse. Everything else is black. He feels on the verge of a panic attack as his breathing starts to quicken.

"No. No. No." Namjoon says to himself as he shakes his to awaken his senses.

He will not go weak now. Not now or ever. His omega needs him to be strong for whatever scenario he is about to walk in on. No matter the worse possible condition of his mate, he shall be there as a strong alpha to hold hold and always protect his sweet omega.

"Um ....... Are we almost there miss?" Namjoon asked the nurse with an unsure tone to his voice.

"Yes sir. It's right here." The nurse gave a gentle smiled and motioned to the door off to the left.

Room 305. This is my mate. I know it's my mate. I can smell his sweet scent. My mate is inside this room. Oh mg dear I am here for you.

With one final breathe Namjoon placed his hand on the door knob turning it slightly to quietly open the door. He stood there for a minute with the door slightly open until the nurse told him he could go into the room.

"Joon is that you?"

With that Namjoons eyes went wide and tears started to fill the brims. His mate is awake. Not another second was wasted when Namjoon flung the door open and ran over to the bed.

Not keeping in mind his mate maybe in pain, Namjoon flung his arms around his mate resting his head in the crook of his mates neck. The Alpha let a small growl for his mate has another wolf's smell on him.

Namjoon furiously started rubbing his head against their mating mark. No way was his omega gonna smell like some other damn wolf. How dare they touch what's mine.

Namjoon's tongue swiped across Jins mating mark making the omega whimper. The omega was no way prepared for how his mate would react the moment they would be reconnected. He wasn't sure if he would be able to tell his alpha the awful things he just went through.