Chapter 38

Jimin

In a panic Jimin was trying with all his mite to scoot back to the door leading to the stairs. He was terrified having just watch someone get shot. He definitely was not ready to die. The thought of never meeting his pup was giving him energy to pull himself across the cold roof top.

Jimin had reached pretty close when he heard the wolf with the gun start walk towards him. 'No no no no no,' Jimin was saying in his own thoughts as he whimpered through his struggle to get away.

Realizing he wasn't going to reach the door because the wolf was only three steps away from him, Jimin curled up in a ball wrapping his arms around his belly tightly and started crying. Was this really how his life would end?

Slam

Jimin heard the door slam open and jolted looking over to who was now at the door.

Howl

"Alpha!" Jimin screamed and started crying.

There, there was his Alpha. He really did come for him. Jimin reached out his hand with tears streaming down his face and soft whimpers of pain. All he could think of after seeing Jungkook was that he needed to touch him. Cuddles, lots and lots of cuddles are needed. As his thoughts were preoccupied with Jungkook he completely forgot about the wolf behind him.

Jungkook

I slammed through the very last door at the top of the stairs that led to the roof top. The sight I saw had my wolf raging. My mate was laying on the ground whimpering. He looked like he was hurt.

I shot my glare at the wolf standing behind Jimin. He was holding a gun and there behind him was the slime I plan to torture, Dean.

My attention was pulled back to Jimin when he yelled for me with a cry and reached his hand out. That just tore me emotionally apart. As I was staring at my mate, I noticed he has bruises on his face. This sent me into another rage so I quickly moved to attack the one standing behind Jimin.

"Wait wait wait!" The wolf yelled as he held up his hands.

I stopped charging and stood between him and Jimin.

"I'm helping. I shot Dean and I shot his subordinate Isaiah over there in the helicopter so he couldn't escape. I'm on your side." Josiah said as he held his hands up trying to plea for his life.

I had started to take a few steps back so I could be closer to Jimin but, the words he soon spoke had me charging at that wolf once again.

"H...hhhe .... He made me drink a bond breaking drink and helped that wounded wolf hurt me." Jimin was crying as he spoke up.

That's it. I turned my head towards him and bared my teeth with a snarl. I was gonna rip his head off. My bond will not be broken and this fool tried to break apart what's mine.

Grrrrrrr

I crouched my head down with a deep growl and bare my teeth. I took my stance, ready to attack and tear apart the prey within my grasp. That wolf standing there looking terrified which is how he should feel. His death is imminent.

"That's .... That's different. I did follow his ......"

Before he could finish his next plea of surrender I attacked. I don't care if he truly did change his mind at this point but, no it is too late. He already dared to touch and harm what belongs to me. No mercy will be shown for anyone on Dean's side tonight. They all die.

Zane, Labdon, and JHope

The three had been sitting outside watching the building where Dean was located before the big attack by New Moon.

"Ahhhghhhhh .... When can we just storm in there and interrogate the damn wolf. This is fucking boring. I told you we were no cops." Landon was getting agitated because he was so bored and really itching for a good fight.

"Calm down. I told you that there will be a fight. Patience. Just be patient." Zane said to Landon, but his focus was on the front door of the building.

"I'm gonna take a quick run around the outside perimeter of the building." Jhope jumped out of the car and started his jog. He just wanted to get away from the whiney and impatient Alpha.

Zane had all his hopes in this stakeout. The only lead they have is the wolf sitting inside that building. He needs to rescue his child. As Zane was staring with all his focus on the front door he was pulled out of his focus by Landon.

"Fuck it! I'm gonna go the opposite direction of the beta and look around. Maybe I can find a straggler too take out." Landon started to step out of the SUV but, Zane spoke before he completely got out.

"Don't stir the pot. Us staying hidden and invisible is the only way. Don't expose yourself. If you do I'm not helping you." Zane was not happy with the way Landon is trying to do his own thing.

"Yeah yeah. They would have to defeat me in order to capture me." Landon said as he shut the door and left.

Sigh "I hope he doesn't screw things up." Zane said to himself.

As Landon was just strolling along and observing he found the straggler he was hoping to find.  An evil smirk slowly crept across his face as he slipped into the shadows to hide his presence.

Landon watched as his prey walk away from the building for a smoke but, not only that, the idiot left the door open. This Dean guy sure needs to pay attention to his dumb subordinates.

The prey turned his back away to where Landon could sneak up behind him without being seen. Slowly he crept up behind the man while he enjoyed his smoke. Each step light with no sound. His eyes showed a evil smirk along with his lips. He was going to enjoy this moment. He quickly grabbed his prey in a choke hold . Slowly squeezing and squeezing cutting of his air way. The prey was hitting his arm and thrashing his body trying to get out of the grip. Slowly though the prey was losing strength. Landon felt the body starting to go limp so he quickly took advantage the moment to twist the preys head and break their neck.

Landon dragged the body over to the shadow where he was hiding so no one would see the dead wolf he just killed. That was such a satisfying feeling. To feel the last breath leave. Oh how Landon misses the thrill of the kill.

He reveled in his kill with his hands in the air for a minute and turned to the door that was left open.

"Forget Zane's plan. I'm not wasting this moment." Landon said to himself.

----------------------

Hey there Lovely People thanks for reading. 💚✌