Chapter 43

Landon was laying there on the ground unconscious and bleeding out from the knife wound inflicted on him by Suga.

"Thanks Suga." Namjoon said.

"Where the hell is my omega dimwit." Suga was furious with the situation. He just had to rescue this dimwit from a fight and his TaeTae is not insight.

"So where the hell is my little baby?" Suga asked with gritted teeth.

"In that SUV on the hill. There are two of them and they also have Jin." Namjoon struggled to get his feet under him as he stood.

Suga didn't even bother asking who they were and took off towards the vehicle shooting his gun as he ran up to the hood of the SUV.

"Damn Jhope get us out of here!" Zane was shouting as he sat in the back seat keeping hold of Tae in the middle so he can't jump out.

"No! Please! No more fighting please!" Tae was begging for everyone to just end this fight.

Jhope ignored the pleas of the omega who sat behind him and put the vehicle into drive. Jhope was determined to just run the two Alphas over and rid them of their evil lives. Quickly he stomped his foot onto the gas pedal so the vehicle will take off with full speed towards the Alpha that has shot at him once before and here they are in a similar scenario as last time. That Alpha is shooting at the hood of the SUV like he shot at him that dreadful night.

"This is the end of these worthless souls!" Jhope shouted.

"NO!" Tae covered his eyes he was terrified for his mates life.

Suga just smirked and shot at both of the front tires causing them to go flat and shot one more time at the driver Jhope. His shot went through the windshield and nicked the beta on the neck.

Jhope shouted out in pain losing his grip on the steering wheel and grabbing his neck.

With no one steering the SUV the vehicle swerved to sharply causing it to tip over and roll to it's side.

"No! Dammit! Suga, our mates are in there." Namjoon shouted and ran towards the flipped over vehicle.

Suga walked over and kicked in the windshield making eye contact with the wolf trying to keep his wound closed on his neck.

"Hope you die for touching what's mine." Suga said as he bent down and pulled Tae from the back seat. It was a struggle though because the Alpha that was sitting by him still had a grip on his arm even though he was clearly unconscious.

"There you are my baby." Suga whispered as he gently lifted Tae up to carry him away from Dean's hideout to go back home.

Namjoon had waited for Suga to move out of the way with Tae so he could grab Jin. Jin's poor body was battered and he still had not awoken.

Don't worry Jin I will get you to the hospital now. Namjoon said in his thoughts.

As Namjoon was pulling Jin to the front of the SUV he was about to remove him completely when Jhope grabbed Namjoons arm and squeezed tightly.

"You   can't      take      him     again" Jhope said as he struggled to breathe with each word.

"You should focus on your wound. I'm not here to hurt my own mate. So let go." Namjoon snatched his arm away and quickly took off after Suga.

Jhope wanted so badly to get up and move. He needs to go after them. As he tried to struggle forward he fell back down with a loud thump and started coughing.

Logically, he knows there is no way he can move. Realistically he may not survive. Looking behind to the back seat he saw that Zane was banged up but, he looks like he will be fine.

If only I could have saved the omegas before my life came to an end. With that thought Jhope laid back relaxing his body and closed his eyes.

"Suga!" Namjoon shouted as he was running to catch up but, it was difficult as he was trying to not disturb his mate that he was carrying.

"Suga, where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked breathless from running.

"Well in order to rescue your dumbass I had to leave our target behind and Jungkook already went back with Jimin. He was in a hurry to get his mate to a doctor. Looks like we need to get our mates doctors too."

"So he found Jimin then. That's good but, who is the target that you let get away?" Namjoon asked.

"Seriously? Who the hell was it that took our mates in the first place dimwit?" Suga was beyond annoyed. First having to help an Alpha fight and now he has no clue who their target was. Really?

"Get a clue." Suga stated and walked faster before stupidity rubs off on him.

"Oh! Yeah sorry Dean. So, Dean got away. That's not good news but, at least my sweet is back with me." Namjoon said as he nuzzled his face against Jin's neck.

"Well if you could handle your own fights this wouldn't be an issue. Let's just get the fuck out of here." Suga was ready to go lay down and sleep for ages while snuggling his baby. First though medical attention is needed.

"Yes, let's hurry on back home." Namjoon picked up his pace to keep up with the other alpha so they could quickly be back home in comfort.

Jungkook had walked out of the building with Suga having a hold on Dean while he himself was carrying Jimin, when they saw that Namjoon was in some kind of stand off with other wolves and he didn't have the omega's beside him.

"Where is Tae?" Suga stated looking around where Namjoon was standing.

"Hahahahaha looks like your short two omega's" Dean chuckled.

"Shut it!" Jungkook yelled and kicked Dean in his back causing him to stumble forward.

"Damn! I can't carry Jimin and hold on to this fucker." Jungkook said to Suga.

"Well I can't fight and hold on to him either." Suga snipped back.

Shit! Why is everything going to shit right now. Jungkook was trying to think what to do. Should he stay and wait but, Jimin is pregnant and he needs a doctor. Our pup could be hurt. Fuck it all.

"Just throw Dean to the side and go rescue your mate. I'm leaving now with Jimin." Jungkook quickly turned to run back to Sharp Stars territory. He needed to get Jimin to the hospital quickly.

"See you soon." Suga ran off to help Namjoon.

"Don't worry my mate, I'll get you and our pup help." Jungkook pecked a sweet kiss on Jimins forehead as he started tp run faster away from Dean's hideout.

----------------

So sorry the update has taken so long but, thank you for being so patient. 💚✌