Chapter 35

Jimin

Jimin was sleeping comfortably with the soothing of scent grass right under his nose. He could slightly smell his Alphas scent some as well. The scents of rain and grass brings the omega comfort that he was able to fight off the burning and pain from that awful drink.

As he was deep asleep, Jimin's body suddenly jerked awake as he felt a hand on his throat. The grip was so tight. He couldn't catch a breath. Jimin opened his eyes and stared at the wolf that was strangling him.

"YOU!!!!"

Dean was gritting his canines as he spoke with anger to Jimin.

Jimin was looking at Dean with such fear because he had a fierce death glare as his hand was around Jimin's neck. Dean's hand was able to completely wrap around the omega's slim neck. He could kill the omega with one hand if he truly wanted to.

"How dare you!!" Dean was shouting at Jimin with such anger.

"He can sense it Jimine! He knows! We must escape!" Wolfie yelled too jimin.

Jimin went wide eyed at the remark of his wolf. Jimin started crying and scratching at Dean's hand and arm in hopes to loosen his grip.

Dean watched with anger as the omega urgently tried to free his hand. After watching the omega struggle Dean finally released his hold.

Jimin turned over coughing and inhaling a big gulp of air. Tears rolling down his cheeks. He really thought that this was the end. He thought this wolf was going to kill him.

Dean watched as the omega turned to his side and struggled to gain back his steady breathing.

"Fine. Even if the bond cannot be broken at this moment, does not mean nothing. That scent will not stop me from selling you. Your suffering is just going to increase."

Dean gave Jimin a smirk.

"What (cough), what are you talking about? What scent? And what suffering?" (Coughing fit)

"Oh you don't know?" Dean raised a brow.

"Jiminie he knows!" Wolfie exclaimed.

"Knows what wolfie?" Jimin asked in his mind link to wolfie.

"You have an extra scent. Our pup Jiminie. We carry our Alpha's pup. That's why the bond didn't break. You can't break a bond between parent and child."

Jimin was in pure shock. It was all to much to take in all at once.

Dean saw the shock that formed on Jimins face.

"Oh!? Did your wolf just inform you of your circumstances. No matter, regardless if you carry a pup, I will train you for the auction. I will just sell you as a marked oemga. They will still pay for a beauty like you."

Dean pushed Jimin who was laying on his side ,over to his back and quickly hovered over him.

"I won't be gentle precious." Dean whispered into Jimins ear.

Jimin felt disgusted! The feeling of this other wolf on top of him made his being, body, and soul feel disgusting. Even his breathe touching Jimins skin felt like needles piercing his flesh.

"Mmmmm," Dean hummed as he was sniffing Jimins scent gland and was feeling euphoric by the smell.

"You look stunning in this outfit. I specifically picked it out for you." Dean ran his hand up Jimins thigh. "Your skin is soft. How does my touch feel?" Dean knew the answer already. Any touch to a marked omega by someone other than their mate is pure pain.

"Please stop." Jimin whispered knowing that his pleas will be in vain.

Dean slapped Jimin across his face.

"Address me as master precious." Dean said as he licked Jimin's cheek.

"M.....master." Jimin hated the fact that he just called someone master. The word just makes him want to vomit.

The pain has increased and Jimin was squirming under Dean trying to break free. He needs to get away from this wolf. It hurts. Everywhere he touches is an unimaginable agonising pain.

As Jimin was trying to cope through the pain, Dean had left purple marks on Jimins skin from his neck down to his thighs. Then he felt the wolfs fingers sliding in to the underwear he was wearing and pulling them down and over his ankles. Now Jimin was left in just the see through red button up shirt.

Dean was now sitting in between Jimins legs biting his bottom lip as he stared at the omega and undressed himself. Such evil and lust filled thoughts were consuming the beta's mind as he looked down to the omega. Such a sinful possession he is laid, fully exposed.

"You ready for me." Dean asked as he positioned himself at the omegas entrance.

Jimin forced himself through the pain to kick Dean in the stomach and tried to crawl away. Every inch was excruciating because his body was feeling effects of being touched by someone else.

Dean grunted and held his stomach with one hand and quickly grabbed Jimin on his ankle with the other.

Yanking the omega back to him by his anckle, Dean shoved Jimins face into the mattress with one hand and with his other pulled up Jimins hips to meet his own.

Dean growled and leaned down to Jimins ear with his memeber rubbing against Jimins ass.

"Your gonna feel me to the deepest parts inside of you. You will learn to like it rough." 

"No! No! Please don't do this!" Jimin was screaming with waterfalls of tears running down his face.

Dean slapped his ass. "It's Master!"

Dean slammed himself inside of Jimin.

Jimin screamed from the pain and passed out immediately.

"Howling! Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!" Wolfie howled to be heard as Jimin passed out.

Dean got off the bed and dressed himself after fully enjoying himself with the almost lifeless body of Jimin. Before exiting the room Dean leaned down to Jimins ear.

"You know you liked it. See you when you wake up."

Dean went back to his office and poured himself another whiskey and sat at his desk. As he was sitting thinking of his blissful moment, Josiah had walked in.

"Well? Are the other two being trained?" Dean asked Josiah.

"Not yet sir. The older is still passed out and I was on my way to find someone suitable for training the wild one." Josiah responded.

In truth he was outside of Jimins room listening to everything going on. He heard the cruelty that was put upon the omega. Josiah had no desire to torture the other two after he just heard Dean's actions.

"I will go start the omegas trainings now." Josiah said as he left.

New moon Alphas

Howl

"Here they are here!"

----------------

💀🙊🙉🙈