Chapter 21

Alpha Rose

Rose was sitting beside Jhope at the hospital. She has been waiting all day for the Beta to awake so she can ask him what happened. She desperately needed to know what happened to her friend.

Jhope was finally waking after a whole day of sleep. His body just gave out due to the mental strain from the night. As Jhope opened his eyes he knew he was in a hospital by the machines and the room as a major clue.

"Oh Jhope your awake," Rose called over from her seat.

"Yes Alpha I'm awake," Jhope knew he was gonna talk about everything that occured. How was he gonna explain that Alpha Gray had walked into a trap.

"Jhope we know about Gray. I'm sure you didn't know, but Gray left a letter behind on his desk. Zane found it and ......... We ... Found Gray." Rose had a sorrowful tone to her voice as she spoke.

Jhope started crying he had held back his emotions. His Alpha and his fellow men were gone. The beast also got away with the omegas. Why has the world turned upside down.

Rose held tightly on to the beta's hand knowing right now he is need of the most comfort.

Jhope was finally becoming calm after releasing his sorrows through tears. He looked at Rose.

"Are you ready to listen?" Jhope asks.

"Of course Jhope. Please tell me the circumstances that occured last night." Rose was patiently waiting for Jhope to speak about what happened.

"Gray got a message shortly after the mafia meeting. He was instructed to be alone at the warehouse last night, but decided to take me knowing that of course the other wolf would not be alone even if he said he would. So Gray planned that we would take out the enemy if the chance arrived, but the first priority was the omegas. Alpha just wanted his sons back and he figured we could get them back along with any information. That Beast was dark and cold. He had a stare that could cut steel. He mocked Gray and told him only one son would get to go home."

"Why was he going to keep one?" Rose asked.

"They mated according to that Alpha."

"He mated one of the omegas for what purpose?" Rose asked.

"He didn't say. Just that only one son would be returned. I left with the Alphas partner to an abandoned house for the reason of getting our omega back. That Alpha tried to kill me, but I escaped. I knew then that it was a trap. I drove as fast as I could, but it was too late. Alpha was already gone. In a hurry again I wanted to make it back to the mansion. My hope was to gather our men too go after the enemy. ........ But when I arrived. ...... Everyone was lifeless. That's when I called you." Jhope was devastated with his own story. The pain in his heart is enormous.

"We still don't know who they are or their goal?" Rose asked.

"That Alpha said his goal was: 'I just want to crush you all down to a smaller size. I will be the top Alpha of all the groups. No more Five mafia crap. Just me lead Alpha', and that statement by him was just insane. But Alpha told him we would stay out of his way."

"Oh Jhope it seems that this enemy had no intention to negotiate. The elimination of Sharp Stars was the goal. The evidence being that the mansion was attacked even though they had Gray. Who are we dealing with?" Rose was concerned. Will they be attacking the other four as well?

"Jhope, two more questions and I'll let you rest. Did he say which omega he mated? And Did he mention Zane's son at all?"

"No alpha he didn't say anything about Zane's son, but he did say who he mated. Jimin is the one. He mated Jimin." Jhope feeling exhausted rolled over and closed his eyes.

Rose sat there and ran everything through her thoughts. Does that Alpha know that Grays youngest is a rare breed? And why was there no negotiation for Zane's boy?

Alpha Zane

Zane had never left Sharp Stars mansion. He had sat in Gray's study the whole day. He was at a loss. He lost his friend and the enemy still has his son. Will the enemy use his son to bring him into a trap as well?

Zane decided enough is enough. It's time for my group to make a move.
Zane drove back to Five Hands territory and sent a message out to all his subordinates to gather back at their office building.

When Zane arrived everyone was already there.

"Now listen up! It's time to find this enemy. I want everyone out gathering information from any source you can think of. Any suspicious activity you report back to me. Stay alert and armed. These wolves are no amateurs." Zane dismissed everyone to be on their way.

Mafia Four

Email

Hello,

Alpha Rose
Alpha Landon
Alpha Hunter
Alpha Zane

You all must have seen the Sharp Stars by now. My message was well received I hope. If you don't understand, this message should clear things up.

I am Alpha of New Moon. I will be the leader of all mafia groups. I already got rid of the mafia five. Your now just mafia four. This is my warning to all. You sill submit to me as head Alpha or you will join your fellow Sharp Stars.

I will be polite and give you all a few days to give me your answer. Also, I attached a video you may like to see. This video shows the outcome of all who stand in my way.

Video attachment

- Alpha New Moon

All the Alphas had received the same email.

Zane clicked and watched the video. The video was gruesome. Showing how Gray was killed by this New Moon Alpha. The video also had security footage of the sharp stars mansion being raided and everyone being killed. Why does one Alpha have to go so far? Is my son even still alive?

Rose was in her car when she watched the video. She was flabbergasted and couldn't bare to watch the whole thing. What should we do?

Landon was thrilled. He has a strong opponent that he could use all his skills on. He has to admit things were getting dull and boring around the territories lately. Let's see who will win New Moon.

Hunter as quiet and observant as always, watched the video with a stoic face. No one ever knows what this Alpha is thinking. How will he decide to respond?

-------------------------

Hello hello hello!

The story is slowly building up here.

Thanks for reading lovely people.

💚✌