Chapter 30

New Moon Apartment

Jungkook came back home feeling angry. He just needed to go snuggle his omega.

Suga and Tae were sitting in the living room watching TV as they looked up when they heard someone enter the apartment.

Jungkook came walking in and noticed them.

"Your too cruel." Tae stated to Jungkook as he glared.

"Shut your trap omega." Jungkook growled.

"Your omega has been in bed all day. Tae and Jin took care of him. He just needs to rest for awhile." Suga spoke in his nonchalant manner.

"I just need his scent and what's it matter to you what I do with my omega." Jungkook was getting angry.

"Calm yourself. You will not have a healthy mate if you use him for your physical needs too much." Suga went back to watching TV.

Jungkook started walking to his bedroom as he saw Tae stick his tongue out at him.

"If you don't control your omega i can't promise I wont hurt him." Jungkook said as he kept walking.

"Baby don't do crap like that too anyone, but me okay." Suga had grabbed tae by his chin to turn his face over to him.

Tae shook his head yes to Suga and snuggled back up to finish their movie.

Jungkook walked to his room and entered finding a big lump on the bed. Of course that's Jimin in a huddle underneath the blanket.

Jungkook chuckles as he lifts up the blanket. There under the blanket he found a white wolf curled up in a ball sleeping away. The scent emitting from the little wolf is very addicting. It pulls him in wanting more.

So, this is Jimins wolf form. Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook decided to change in to his black wolf and cuddle with Jimin. He needs to inhale that scent. After shifting Jungkook jumped onto the bed, laying beside Jimin and snuggled his head on top of Jimins.

Finally, I'm able to bask in the scent of Jimin. Jungkook thought after he sniffed his mates fur. Slowly Jungkooks eyes fell closed and he was asleep.

Unbeknownst to the two wolfs sleeping in a huddle, they had slept clear to the next morning.  Jimin awoke to the weight of another wolf's head laying on top of his. Jimin wiggled his wolf away too look back and see a pure black wolf laying in the bed.

From the scent Jimin knows that this is his mate. His awful awful mate. Why does he have to be mated to this Alpha.

Not wanting to be in Jungkooks presence he transforms and leaves to the bathroom. He hopes a hot shower will help calm him.

Jungkook awoke not long after Jimin had left the bed. Upset that he awoke alone, he perked up his ears to hear the shower running.

"I actually slept so well.in my wolf form. That was an amazing feeling to have my wolf snuggle with his." Jungkook was reminiscing about their sleep as he got to go make breakfast. He didn't want to ruin the omegas mood by disrupting his shower.

Jimin finished his shower and slowly made his way to the closet to get dressed. The omega was definitely in no hurry to be around the Alpha.

Exiting the bathroom, Jimin sighed in relief when he saw that Jungkook was absent from the bathroom. As he was staring his stomach started grumbling.

"Guess I'm hungry from sleeping a whole day."

Jimin decided to go make his way to the kitchen. As he turned the corner he gasped as he saw there cooking was Jungkook the one wolf he didn't want to be around. Why does he have to be cooking?

Jungkook felt Jimins presence behind himbat the doorway.

"Hey little one I made you some breakfast." Jungkoom turned around and sat a plate of food on the island for Jimin to sit and eat.

Jimin stood there not saying a word and averted his eyes away from the Alpha.

With a light chuckle Jungkoom continued to speak.

"Myself, Suga, and Namjoon have a business meeting today. So you three onegas will be confined to the apartment and before you go trying to make escape plans in that pretty little head of yours, I will have guards placed around the building and at the front door."

How does this alpha have to know where my thoughts were going at the mention of the Alphas absence today? That's frustrating.

Jimin was in his thoughts not noticing that the Alpha had walked over to him. Suddenly Jimin felt a peck to his cheek and looked over at the Alpha shocked and surprised.

"Try to behave today." Jungkook ruffled Jimins hair and left to go get ready for the meeting that he knows that he does not want to attend today.

After getting ready Jungkook was waiting at the door for the other two idiot Alphas.

"Shit will the two of you come on. Your omegas will be here when we get back dammit." Jungkook wanted to be there before Dean so they could discuss some business before that sly Bastard arrived.

Namjoon planted one lat kiss to Jin and hurried away before Jungkook yells at him some more.

Suga slowly with a tired yawn took his sweet time walking to leave.

Finally after the Alphas leave the omegas are left alone.

Dean

"Today is the day I get my omegas." Dean was over joyed that he gets to carryout his plans today in Capturing the omegas.

Dean turned to his subordinate.

"Make sure your wolves make their move at exactly noon." Dean said with a stern voice.

"Of course sir they already know."

This will be fun.

------------------------

Thanks so much for reading Lovely People. 💚✌