Chapter 34

New Moon

Dead wolves and missing omegas, who the fuck is responsible for killing the guards and taking the omegas?

A furious Jungkook was sitting on the couch awaiting for Namjoon and Suga. Suga said he would go investigate all the dead wolves as well as walk the corridor to look for any useful information. Namjoon went straight over to his laptop without saying a word but, Jungkook could assume he was looking for clues in the technology way.

Shaking his leg as fast as a rabbit, Jungkook sat there with a silent glare. He was trying to hold back his wolf until he knew who he should run too and tear off all their limbs.

Suga returned from his small foot work investigation. As he walked into the living he could feel the air was thick with the dominant Alphas scent letting off a vibe that he was ready to kill. Suga shivered in fear at the feeling but, approached Jungkook.

"There are no signs of who they are but, the evidence shows it was small force of five that snuck in. They must be well trained though too take down the wolves I personally trained in combat."

Jungkook didn't even respond to Suga. His mind was fighting an internal struggle with his wolf.

"Let me free to find our mate." Jungkook's wolf growled.

"I cannot allow you to run wild on a rampage. We could end up shot for being a crazed wolf before reaching our omega." Jungkook said back to his wolf.

Jungkook's wolf hearing picked up the sound of howling. The howl was a pain wrenching cry.

"Listen our omega is calling. He is in pain and in danger. Let me free."

"Silence! We must first know their location." Jungkook was getting annoyed with the argument in his head between himself and his wolf.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Suga start howling. He had completely changed in to his wolf form and was howling in the middle of the living room. Jungkook stood up and shared a look with Namjoon that was a silent "what the heck".

"He just all of a sudden turned. I heard him talking to you about no evidence and then he started growling and dropped too the floor. Then he turned." Namjoon said in a panic.

"Ignore it the door is closed he can't go anywhere. Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Yes, I had a hunch and look. Dean as he was leaving our building he was checking his phone and laughing like a lunatic. So, I hacked his phone and here is text that came during our meeting with him that read:

All three omegas have been captured.

There is no way that message does not mean any other omega's but, our own. The meeting obviously was a set up." Namjoon was in a panic. He could feel his wolf was scratching and tearing at the mental barriers to be freed like Suga's. Something is seriously wrong. My mate must be in danger. Our bond sends warning signals when one of the mates is stressed, in fear, and in pain.

"My wolf is ready to tear all the flesh off their bones. Dean is as good as dead." Jungkook growled and slowly transformed into his dark wolf.

"Shit shit shit. I can't let them free until I know where we are going."

Namjoon quickly ran back to his laptop to find which location they may have taken the omegas too. As he was looking at the locations one stood out. It was the bigger one and according to satellite surveillance it had the most wolves present.

"It's that one!"

Namjoons wolf growled.

Nodding to what his wolf just stated, he walked over to the apartment door and opened the front door wide open.

Namjoon motioned for the two wolves to follow him. He ran along the hall in a fast effort to reach the elevator. Pushing the button to have the elevator go to the first floor.

Ding

Reaching the lobby, the two wolves and Namjoon received many stares from bystanders watching them with big curious eyes. Finally what seemed like the longest lobby they had to cross they reached the front door going outside.

"It's my time!" Namjoons wolf took over and then sprinted away down the street with the other two Alphas right on his hind legs.

Howling

"We are coming omegas!!!"

The three wolves hoping their omegas could hear them.

Dean

"Josiah," Dean called for him, "How long till Jimin should be reaching heat?"

"He should be near to heat now." Josiah said.

"Don't send anyone to ease the heat."

Josiah looked at Dean with a confused look and said, "If no one goes and eases his heat the mark will not dissipate."

"I only said don't send somone. I never said no one was going."

"What?" Josiah asked. He was so confused what does Dean mean?

"I decided, I will go help his heat. It has been a long time since I've got to taste such a beauty. His scent is also oh so addicting. I will go help the omega." Dean had a vicious and lust filled smile on his face at the thought of ravaging Jimin.

"..... Okay sir." Josiah responded.

"While I'm with Jimin, make sure someone teaches the one called Taehyung a lesson on submission. He needs some training before the auction. The elder brother Jin, you could send to an alpha or two, do as you so please."

"Yes sir."

"Don't bother interrupting my good time." Dean said as he walked off leaving the office.

"These poor omegas. I hope they survive the mental torture above the physical pain they are going to endure." Josiah sat down to take breather before carrying out Dean's orders.

Dean had made his way down the hall to the room that Jimin was locked in. He stood there for minute because he should be smelling Jimin's heat but, right now he smells a mixture. This isn't right. Dean burst through the door and saw the omega asleep on the bed.

He shouldn't be able to sleep! He should be burning and seducing any wolf he sees.

Dean walked over to Jimin and there two faint scents mixed with the omegas. Lavender and Honey which is Jimin but, why a scent of rain and grass?

Dean's eyes go big at the realization of what could be. He grabbed the omega by the neck with one hand and started squeezing.

Jimin jolted awake. He was breathless and chocking for air. Pure fear shown in his eyes as he looked up at Dean who was strangling him.

"YOU!!!!"

Dean was gritting his canines as he spoke with anger to Jimin.

"How dare you!!"

"He can sense it Jimine! He knows! We must escape!" Wolfie yelled too jimin.

Dean knows what?
Also will the Alphas get to their mates?

--------------------

LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and leaving me comments and hearts. Much love to you guys. 💚✌