chapter 15

Warning there is violence in this chapter.

Jungkook

Beep beep beep

Jungkooks alarm on his phone was beeping.

Sigh "It's time to get up and get going."

Jungkook looked over at the omega. Jimin looked so beautiful even as he sleeps. His omega was securely attached to Jungkooks arm. He liked how the omega has clung to him while sleeping.

Having to get up and get ready for the negotiation meeting with Gray was really not what he wants to do today. He would love to stay here in bed with his now mated omega.

Sigh

"Little one," Jungkook says leaving a peck on Jimins forehead.

Jimin doesn't even open his eyes and snuggles with the Alphas arm.

"Yes alpha?"

Jungkook chuckles.

"Your going to have to release my arm little one. I have work to do."

"No please don't go." Jimin was now squeezing Jungkooks arm tightly because he didn't want to let go.

"I know little one." Jungkook gently releases Jimind grip from his arm and got off the bed heading to the bathroom.

Jimin was upset that his Alpha was leaving. Having a pout on his face, jimin burrowed himself under the comforter.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to leave, but what he saw was too cute. His omega hiding once again.

Jungkook approached the bed and sat on the edge near Jimin.

"Hey little one come out for a minute."

Jimin peeked his head out and looked at Jungkook.

"I will be gone all day. Please eat the food that Namjoon brings to you. I will even permit you to have dinner with your brother if you behave today while I'm away." Jungkook gave Jimin a sweet smile as he spoke.

Jimin nodded furiously. He was so happy to have the chance of seeing his hyung.

"Yes alpha I'll be good."

Jimin gave Jungkook a hug and a small peck in the lips. He was so ecstatic.

Chuckling Jungkook ruffled Jimins hair.

"Have a good day little one I'll be back late in the night."

Jungkook gave one last kiss goodbye and left the happy omega behind.

Jungkook went down the hall to find Namjoon. He found him in Jimins brothers room of course.

Without knocking Jungkook swung the door open.

"Hey Namjoon ....."

Oh how Jungkook regrets opening that door. His poor poor eyes.

"What the fuck man!" Namjoon shouted as he get off Jin and covered the both of them in a blanket.

"You should learn to lock the door. You have to take Jimin his meals today. I told Jimin if he eats well he can eat dinner with Jin. I'm leaving now bye."

"Learn to fucking knock." Namjoon shouted and threw a pillow at Jungkook as he slammed the door shut.

Jungkook and Suga were heading to the warehouse to put up the traps as a precaution. They have made sure to try and think of every scenario that could occur tonight.