chapter 12

Jungkook

Text

Jk: Hello Alpha Gray, still mopping around thinking about your sons?

Gray: Who are you?

Jk: Your Alpha of course.

Gray: What the fuck does that mean? I'm Alpha of Sharp Stars. How dare you cross me! Return my sons.

Jk: I'm willing to set up a negotiation sight. Are you willing to come alone? Just a talk between you and me?

Gray: When and where?

JK: Tomorrow evening will do nicely. Lets say 9:00 pm. There is an empty warehouse just on the border of Five Hands territory and the Slums. Better be alone, if not your sons may just go play with a group of Alphas during their heat.

Gray: I will be there alone.

Gray threw his phone to the floor of the car. He was fuming with anger. How dare these wolves make a game of his sons lives. "I will have their heads for this."

Jungkook was hysterically laughing at the text messages with Gray. He really thinks we will share negotiations. How stupid are these high ranked mafias. All I see is idiots ready to be pushed down.

As Jungkook was laughing he happened to notice the time on the clock.

"Fuck! Time for lunch."

Jungkook following routine brought lunch to Jimin. Once again Jimin is just laying on the bed sleeping. This kid just fucking sleeps all day. There is something different in the air though.

Jungkook who doesn't really pay much attention to anything, but his plans to take down the mafia, has failed to noticed that little Jimins pheromones have started to become stronger. The smell of lavender and honey has started to not only fill the room but reach the hall.

Jimin is starting to show signs of his heat. The omegas typically have their first heat when they are 18. Jimin did turn 18 a few months ago but had not yet started his heat. A Stronger smell and fatigue are tall tell signs that the omega is getting close to their first.

Jimin was silently eating his lunch as Jungkook just sat there and watched. He hates to admit it, but he could sit and watch the omega all day. Jungkook chuckled as he compared jimins cheeks to a chipmunks as he eats food.

Surprised by the chuckle, Jimin stopped eating and looked at Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Were you just laughing at me?" Jimin was surprised and he felt hurt thinking he was being made fun of.

"Quit being a baby. I just thought you were looking cute as you were eating." Jungkook didn't even realize what he just said.

Jimin heard every word. He was blushing bright red and hid his face with his small hands looking down.

Jungkook watched Jimins actions and chuckled even more. Jimin was now red and had no idea how to react with the random behavior of the Alpha.

Jungkook decided to rub his hand through Jimins hair. He loved how cute and fluffy it always looked. Jimin upon reflex looked up shocked shown all over his face.