Chapter 50

Jikook

"Look ...... Looooooook baby. LOOK! Do you see them? Look at them. How can a black and white picture be the cutest damn thing on this earth."

Jimin was giggling as he watched the giddy Alpha parade around the ultrasound picture of their twins. Whoever would have thought they'd see this coldhearted wolf as a happy, giddy, soon to be father?

"I see it kookie. I see it." Jimin said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Really? Your looking at it right? You agree? Our pups are so cute!"

"Calm down kookie."

Jungkook took off with the picture and started shoving it in all the wolves faces. Jimin did kind of feel bad for all the wolves that worked near Jungkook because they will now be subjected to such treatment in having to admire each and every ultrasound picture and let me tell you there are a lot. The doctor has made it very clear that he wants weekly check ups to make sure there is no further stress to my self or the pups.

As Jimin was sitting on the sofa in Jungkook's office, he had a gentle smile on his face while he rubbed his tummy. All of his thoughts were on how he hopes to raise their pups in a happy loving home, especially after the horrible life experiences Jimin has just gone through. He swears no harm shall befall his two precious twins.

Jungkook had made his way back to his office still as giddy as he could be, when he saw his beautiful mate sitting there looking like an angel while rubbing his belly. Damn how he loves this omega of his. No one shall ever dare to lay a finger on what's mine ever again.

Jimin was released from the hospital after two weeks of observation by the doctors. Those two weeks were touch and go between Jimin's mental state of mind and all the stress nearly lead to a miscarriage. The mated wolves were extremely terrified that may lose their little pups.

Jungkook spent every minute pampering his omega and shouting orders at all the nurses and doctors. He was determined that the omegas health abd the pups health would be the number one priority for the whole hospital.

Needless to say the whole hospital was relived that all was well with the omega and they could be discharged from the hospital. They hospital staff literally shouted and cheered in praise the minute the Alpha walked out the front doors of the hospital. A very happy party through out the halls.

Before Jungkook brought Jimin home though he made sure that they would have their very own home. He didn't want a shared apartment with the other two Alphas and their mate. So, the Alpha searched high and low through the territory for the perfect house to raise his little pups. Everything would be perfect for his now little family.

Jimin had no idea that the Alpha bought a house for them. It was to be a big surprise as a homecoming gift of sorts. The house was neatly arranged with neutral colors and furniture. Jungkook made sure that the house was a blank canvas so that the omega could decorate and make everything a design of his own.

As the couple pulled up to the new house, Jimin was very confused as to where they were. He really was looking forward to just going back to the apartment and going straight to their room to lay down on the fluffy bed. His back so desired a comfy fluffy bed instead of the stiff hospital bed.

"Kookie?" Jimin whispered as he looked at the house outside the passenger window.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook said with gentle smile.

"Why are we here at this house? I'm still tired. Can't we just go home?"

"We are home baby." Jungkook slightly laughed at how confused Jimin is with this situation.

"Home? Not the apartment?" Jimin was confused.

"Yes, this is our home."

Jungkook had parked the car right infront of the house. Giving Jimin a smile he quickly jumped out of the car and ran around to the passenger door to open it for his mate.

Jungkook held out a hand to Jimin. "Come on baby let me show you our new home."

Jimin had the biggest smile on his face as he held Jungkooks hand and stepped out of the car. Jimins wolf was ecstatic with the gentle treatment of their Alpha. Both Jimin and his wolf have completely and whole heartedly fallen for the Alpha.

Yes that sound absurd to everyone. How could the omega fall in love who had treated him like a slave and object instead of a wolf. Mating bonds create strong and powerful feelings yes but, they don't completely dictate the whole feeling of the heart. No the omega slowly fell for each gentle act of the Alpha. They are not many but, enough to attract the omega.

"Hurry let's go inside. I can't wait to show the house I picked out for the four of us." Jungkook was acting like a giddy pup that was excited to show off their new toy.

He is becoming a completely different wolf. Isn't he?

Jimin was dragged through the front doors to the living room, the kitchen, then up the stairs to look at all the bedrooms, and then last was the master bedroom. Jimin was exhausted. Who would have thought a house tour would be so draining.

Jimin walked over to the big king sized bed and just flopped right on it. Oh how he loved the softness of the comforter and the feeling of being of his aching feet.

Will I feel like this durning the whole pregnancy?

As Jimin was enjoying the feeling of laying on the bed, Jungkook was standing in the door frame leaning against it. He was admiring his omega who looked all cozy on their bed.

After a couple of minutes of just taking in the moment, Jungkook walked over to Jimin and sat beside him on the bed.

"Hey baby. Can I ask you something?"

Jimin sat up and faced Jungkook with a smile and Jungkook smiled in return.

"Yes Kookie?"

"Could you be happy with me? Mated or not, are you happy?"

"Of course Kookie. I have been so happy with you these past few weeks."

Jimin was everything to the Alpha now. His heart would truly shatter if the omega ever left him. Jungkook has yet to tell the omega though about his father's death.

Will the omega stay knowing that the alpha killed his father? That thought terrifies the cold alpha. No, it's better if Jimin never knows the truth behind his father death. They have pups on the way, so Jimin should not be stressed over such matters.

"Jungkookie....."

"Jungkook"

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts by his precious omega calling his name.

"Yes?"

"I love you." Jimin said in a sweet whisper as he grabbed the alphas hand.

Jungkook was staring in awe at the words that Jimin just sweetly spoke. He was so dumbstruck that he didn't even realize that tears started to leave his eyes. 

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Jimin was extremely concerned that his alpha just started crying for no reason. Was he possibly hurt somewhere?

Jungkook shook his head and allowed a soft smile to appear on his face. "I'm ecstatic baby. I love you too."

Jungkook pulled Jimin by his hand making their bodies come together with no space left between the two. Jimins cheeks have started to blush a light pink color because of the contact of their bodies. 

"Will you marry me Jiminie?"

----------------------------