Chapter 27

Alpha Rose and Alpha Hunter and Alpha Landon

"Hunter, everything is turning into a big mess." Rose was talking while rubbing her temples with her fingers.

She was at Hunter's territory office talking to him about all the current events that are occuring. The shock of being told to surrender to some lunatic and now Zane and Landon have up and left. Zane even stepped down as Alpha leaving his oldest Tanner as new head Alpha.

"What's your opinion on all of this Hunter? You always view everything with wisdom and a sound mind. Look at the rest of us acting upon instinct and emotion."

"Hmmmmm ....... I will plan to do what this Alpha asks. The safety of my group is my priority."

"I see, but what about our Alpha pride?" Rose let out a sigh. She has been dealing with a tornado of feelings and thoughts. She is lost as to what will be the best decision.

"I have no pride to spare when the safety of my group is at stake."

"What if this new group doesn't keep their word and attack us all anyway?" Rose sighed.

"I have had the same thoughts. I plan to change many aspects of security as a plan B situation. They will not break my security as they did Sharp Stars."

"I guess Shadow Night will also do the same. This whole situation does not sit well with me. I'm also worried what Zane and Landon are planning."

"Those two are not so hard to decipher. Most likely Zane has some plan to get his son and I'm sure he bribed Landon with a fight he will enjoy. That Alpha always is out looking for blood it's fun for him." Hunter was sure of his logical thoughts on this matter.

"Very logical Hunter. Let's contact Tanner and find out his plan. Let's send our response before they come looking for one." Rose really hopes that this is the right move.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Hello this is Alpha Rose. May I speak with your Alpha. Alpha Tanner?"

"This is Tanner. What do you need Rose?"

"How is Five Hands going to respond to this Alpha? Did your father say anything about it before he left?"

"He said to surrender. He wants the group to be safe in his absence."

"Okay. Could you come over to Stinging Bee's territory and come to Hunter's office. The three of us can make our surrender together."