Chapter 44

Jikook

Jungkook had rushed Jimin to the biggest hospital in all the territories which is located in Sharp Star territory.

When he rushed through the emergency room doors he yelled for a doctor to come and check on his mate.

The nurses were in a panic from Jungkook's dominance and the state of Jimin. They could see that the omega was in serious need of medical attention.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked that had rushed over with a gurney so they could rush him to any part of the hospital that they may need.

"Dammit I'm not all that sure to be honest. Someone fucking raped my mate and made him drink some weird thing to break our bond. He ...... He is also carrying a pup. That's all I learned before he fell unconscious. Just fucking help my mate. If you all fail your DEATH will be near." Jungkook was panicked and angry. These nurses and doctors better help his mate.

The nurses were yelling mumbo jumbo medical language back and forth which just annoyed Jungkook seeing he has no freaking clue what the hell these people are saying. Why can't they speak in Korean?

Jungkook just stood there still watching and as they tried to move Jimin, Jungkook tried to follow.

"Whoa whoa! You can not come back here. Only patients and medical staff. You will have to take a seat and wait." The nurse pointed to the seats over in the waiting room.

"The fuck! Don't yell at me beta woman. I'm in charge here I will follow what's mine."

The nurse shrunk back in fear but, still demanded that the Alpha follow hospital rules. She assured him that someone would come back and tell him updates upon what is happening to his mate.

Jungkook glared the most fierce stare at her before he silently walked over to the chairs in the waiting room and took a seat.

"You fucking better give me updates every half hour. You Hear Me!" Jungkook demanded.

"Yy... y...y yes sir." The nurse quickly took off after Jimin.

Sigh. Jungkook slumped over and lowered his head into his hands. All his thoughts were focused on his mate and his pup. He didn't care in this moment about the mafia game he had started. All he needs and wants right now is for the precious omega of his to be safe.

Yes he knows he has been cruel to his mate but, that's who he has been. He wasn't raised with love.

How does one truly love? Do I myself love Jimin? Will I love my pup? My pup. I'm to be a father. Truly I never thought about having a pup of my own.

Of course I love my pup. I may not know who my child yet is but, I love he or she with all I have.

I will need to finish this mafia game I have started quickly before my pup is born. Can't have wolves thinking they can take me out and end the group New Moon I just set up.

Beside the mafia game though ...... Sigh ..... Can't have Jimin afraid of me any longer. I will change myself into the best Alpha Mate for my omega. He is mine I will not allow anyone else to touch him.

That thought sent Jungkook into a rage! He stood up and punched into the nearest wall inside the waiting room. His rage of knowing that Dean touched his mate was infuriating. I will find that sleeze ball and the first thing I'll do is remove his hands!!!!

After putting his fist through the wall Jungkook sat back down but, still stuck within his own thoughts. His upmost worry right now is that Jimin and the pup will be alright.

As Jungkook sat there he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It all be alright."

Jungkook looked up to see Namjoon who looked worse than himself.

"Let's hope so." Jungkook sighed. "Where is Suga?"

"He handcuffed himself to Tae's arm because they tried to kick him out like they did to us." Namjoon chuckled. "That Alpha is always extreme."

Jungkook let out another sigh. "Yes extreme but, I wish I had thought of that earlier. I'm worried."

Jungkook kept his head hung low as he stared at the floor and Namjoon took a seat leaving a couple of empty seats between the two of them to sit in a brooding silence.

"Sir," a nurse spoke breaking the silence in the waiting room.

Jungkook quickly stood up in front of the nurse and spoke before she could speak. "Well how are they?"

"Your mate is okay. The doctor has given medication to rid the blood stream of the drug he took and pain medication through his IV to help with the pain of rejection from .... Well ... What he went through. The OB nurses are checking on your pup right now. I will come back again when they are done ......" Before the nurse could finish she was interrupted by the Alpha.

"I'm not staying in this waiting room! Take me to my mate now!" Jungkook was not going to stay at a distance like this. He needs to be in the same room where his mate is.

"Sir we can't ...."

"Either take me there or I rip you to shreds." Jungkook growled at the beta nurse.

The nurse trembled with fear and shook her head okay.

"Come this way."

The nurse led the way for Jungkook to follow behind her. They made their way to the maternity wing of the hospital. As they entered the room, Jungkook saw his mate sleeping soundly as nurses were rubbing a strange wand device across Jimins stomach.

"What the hell are they doing!" Jungkook shouted as he ran over and grabbed the nurse arm that was holding the wand.

"It's okay," the nurse spoke softly and removed Jungkooks hand from the other nurse arm, "she is just checking on your pup. This machine gives you a picture of the pup inside the womb."

Jungkook relaxed and moved closer to Jimin. Gently Jungkook picked up Jimins hand to clasp it between his two big hands.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gonna hurt our pup. Can ....... Can I really see the pup?"

The nurses smiled and continued their exam of the pup.

--------------------

Thanks again for everyone's patience on updates. Much love to you everyone. 💚✌

Jikook ff - Cold Heartedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें