chapter 6

Jimin

Sharp Stars mafia group has been thrown into chaos in the middle of the night. A bomb exploding and three omegas missing. A very devasted Alpha father sits staring at the floor. Dazed is the strong alpha for his two sons have been taken. Jhope has organized the men. He has sent them by groups searching the city for any trace of the omegas. Jhope refuses to lose any hope. He will find them and bring them back safely.

Jimin awakes or he thinks he is awake. He cannot see anything. All he sees is black. The omega trembles in fear hoping that his eyes are only covered and that he is alive not dead. He tried to move. He soon realises his hands are tied. He can not move. Jimin feels light headed so his struggle soon ends. All he hears is silence. Soon jimins eyes starts to water. He slowly stutters and starts to speak.

"J..j...jin? T....tt..tae?" -jimin

Jin has been awake awhile. He knows that he is blindfolded and tied up so he can't move. He has been yelling for jimin and tae only to receive no answer. Where is his brother and where is tae?
Tae awoke in an unknown room. He found his ankle has a chain on it attached to the wall. Tae was about to get up off the bed when he hears a dark chuckle.

"How did we capture an extra omega? An omega who is the son of Alpha Leader Zane of Five Hands hmmmmm?" This wolf was standing in the dark corner, so all Tae could see is a dark shadow.

"Who are you? Where are my friends?"

"I'm suga baby. As for your friends you should just worry about us not them."

Tae was confused. Why was he here. Where did they bring them too? Why does this alpha smell so good. My wolf wants to stay with this Suga.

Jimin was now crying. He was so scared. No one was answering his calls and cries. He was scared to be kept in the dark. Jimin wanted to be free from these restraints. He wanted to hug Jin, Tae, and his dad. Jimin was still quietly sobbing when he heard a door open and foot steps making their way towards him. Jimin started shaking not being able to control the fear he is feeling. Soon enough the footsteps stop right in front of him. The blindfold from Jimins eyes was removed. Jimin looks up at a the tall man as more tears leave his eyes.

"Save the tears. They will not save you here." Says a tall man.

Jimin moves his gaze from the man down to the floor.

"Look up omega."

Jimin slowly looks up at him.

"If you wish to not be harmed, you will listen and follow all instruction given. Try to escape and there will be a severe punishment. Understand?"

Jimin nods his head.

"I can't hear you?" Says the tall man.

"Y...y....yyes sir." Jimin was still crying. The tall man then removed all restraints from jimins hands and feet.

"I am Namjoon. Follow me."

Jimin silently followed this Namjoon guy out of the cold dark room that jimin was tied up in. Using his long sleeves Jimin was wiping and rubbing his eyes because of all the tears. Jimin followed Namjoon through a series of halls. Nothing in this building looked like anything he has seen before. Tattered walls, creaky floors, and dim lights. Jimin thought he must have died and became a ghost at a haunted house. Jimin shook his head knowing that wasn't the case,

"but where in the world am I?" Jimin thought to himself.

Namjoon opened a door and told the omega to enter.

"This will be your room. You stay here. If we find that you even try to escape ...... Just don't try you won't like the consequences."

Namjoon left the scared omega in the room.

Jimin turned around and walked over to a bed that was placed in the middle of the room. Jimin curled up pulling his knees to his chest. Tears leaving his eyes once again.

"Why am I here?"

Jungkook

JK was sitting in a chair grinning from ear to ear. He was satisfied with how well his plan worked. Kidnapping the Alphas two omegas son and happen to kidnap an extra the son of Alpha leader Five Hands. He chuckled to himself.

"Oh how I wonder what those haughty Alphas are thinking right now."

Jk was chuckling away at his own thoughts, when Namjoon entered the room.

"So, where are the omegas?" Jk asks.

"Well Suga took away one. He has locked up that omega in his room back at the apartment," Namjoon faced palm his face knowing what Suga was doing with that omega, "Jimin is locked inside the room we prepared for him here and Jin is still blind folded in the basement. I will move him to his room in a little bit.  I told the Jimin omega to stay put or face consequences. I will have someone bring them food soon."

"Hmmmm ..... Okay. Before you go back to the basement, bring up the surveillance cameras from Sharp Stars. I want to see the look on their faces."

Namjoon nodded and brought over a laptop to the Alpha. Namjoon left JK with surveillance footage and went back to deal with the other omega who was still locked in the basement. JK watched as the Alpha Gray just sat there in the midst of all the chaos looking like a weak ass wolf. He starts laughing at how pathetic the wolf is just because he took away the two boys. JK closes the laptop laughing at the top of his lungs wiping away tears that were made by him laughing so hard.

"This game is already too much fun. To bring them down will be all too easy. All these Alphas are so weak. No weakness for this head Alpha." -JK says pointing to himself.

Jimin locked away alone.

Jin still trying to realise himself from his restraints.

Tae locked up with a wolf named suga.

The Mafia Game has begun. JK made his first move.

What is Alpha Gray and Jhope going to do?

--------------------------
Hello Lovely People! 🤗
Hope you are enjoying the story so far.
Thank you for reading.