Chapter 29

Dean

Dean had made way his back to Shadow Night territory after his visit with Jungkook last night. Dean could not had the ecstatic feeling he had after seeing Jimin there.

That omega really is so beautiful and worthe all the money he could possibly get from buyers. The scent too. Has any other omega wolf he sold ever smell as sweet as he?

I need to get the omega before the end of the week. How will this work out? Dean was pondering his thoughts and then called for his subordinate.

"I will set up a meeting with Jungkook and his two sidekicks tomorrow. You all will go get the omegas. The priority is Jimin. Do you all understand?"

"Yes sir."

The subordinate nodded.

"You may leave." Dean said as he waved the wolf to be on his way.

The subordinate left to gather a small group of wolves to carry out the orders that Dean just gave.

Dean included the other two omegas into the plan because he needed to collect all the omegas he can get his grubby hands on. The auction he set up is only a few days away. He needs to have top quality merchandise.

"Time to make my phone call." Dean said with a sly smirk.

Dean picked up his phoned and dialed Jungkooks phone number.

Ring ring

"What do you want Dean?"

"You said if I wanted to talk I should make an appointment your lordship." Dean said in a teasing manner.

"Quit the bullshit. When do you want to meet?"

"Let's meet at your office tomorrow with you and your two sidekicks. Please do be on time. Let's say lunchtime. Okay Young Alpha."

"Fucking hell. We will be there." Jungkook hung up the call.

That Alpha is so feisty all the time. He certainly sounds like he is ready to bite my head off at any minute. Regardless of the feisty over zealous Alpha, I will have what I want.

I only started this game to disrupt the order and bring everything into chaos. Chaos is much better for my business to thrive and I can sneak away more omegas as other's are focused on Jungkook.

My plan is ruined if I can not remove Jimin from Jungkooks possession. The Alpha doesn't need the omega anymore seeing he has eliminated his family. My concern is the reason that Jungkook has kept him.

No matter I will just have to take Jimin with force. The Alpha will soon learn that I am not to be trifled with though I'm just a Beta does not mean I can not defeat a Alpha.

"Soon little Jimin you will be in my possession and be the star prize for all wolves at the auction."

Dean is ver pleased with himself and his grand plan of retrieving the omega. He has a whole plan of dolling up the omega to take a breathe taking presence on stage. Jimins stage will be his greatest master piece.

Just thinking of the amount of money he will get is and adrenalin of excitement. He maybe odd as in money makes adrenalin rush, but that is what he lives for, money.

----------------

Hello Lovely people. Again sorry for the confusion today.
💚✌

Jikook ff - Cold HeartedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara