chapter 2

Jimin

  Sharp Stars a Mafia group that's in the center of the five major mafia's. Territory wise they have the largest city. Alpha Gray is the leader of Sharp Stars. He is ruthless when it comes to being a boss and taking care of business, but he goes weak when his two children are around. Gray is a loving doting father of two beautiful omega's. The oldest Jin and the younger Jimin are both sweet kind souls. The alpha feels sad knowing their mother died and he raised them on his own. For such reasons he has body guards following his two boy's at all times. Especially little Jimin for he is a rare kind. Jimin is a wolf of white with a silver sheen. His beauty and scent attracts all alphas. He fears alphas may try to take him and mate him as leverage against Sharp Stars. Jimin and Jin must always be protected.

   Inside the large mansion of the Sharp Stars. A little omega curled up under a down feather comforter on a king sized bed. You would almost believe there is no wolf sleeping because he is so small compared to the size of the bed and blanket. Jimin awakes to his room being lit by rays of sunshine coming through his windows. The young omega crawls out from under his blanket only to sit up and stretch his tired body awake. A smile creeps across Jimins face as he jumps off his bed and sprints out of his room and down the hall following his nose to the sweet smell of breakfast being made in the kitchen.

  When Jimin reached the kitchen he saw that his hyung Jin was busy making breakfast for the three of them, Jin, Jimin, and their Dad. Jimin ran behind Jin bumping into his back and tightly hugging him from behind and sticking his head under Jin's arm to see what was being made.

"Jimin be careful. I'm trying to cook breakfast for us." Jin smiles at the younger

"I know your making breakfast hyung I just got too excited and wanted to see." Jimin says with happiness.

Jin smiled at his younger brother.

"Jimin go wash up. When your done grab dad and come eat breakfast." Says Jin.

"Okay hyung."

Jimin gave a quick peck to Jin's cheek. He went running back to his room so he could wash up and change.

~time skip~

After Jimin was done washing up and changing, he went to tell his dad that breakfast was ready. Jimin found his dad in his study looking stern at his computer.

"Dad!" Jimin yelled from the door.
Alpha Gray looked up with a smile at his cute son who just called him.

"Yes Jimin?"

Jimin walked over to his father's desk with a wide smile and all giddy.

"Jin made breakfast and asked me to come get you." Says Jimin happily.

"Okay, you go ahead and I'll be there in minute." Gray patted his sons head and sent him on his way.

Jimin skipped out of the study to the kitchen gleaming with joy to eat what Jin had cooked for breakfast.

Alpha Gray turned back to a stern look to see again what was sent to all the Mafia head Alphas of the five groups. He was very concerned with the reports that were sent out. They all were aware of this man Dean who was a thorn in everyone's side. No one liked his underhanded dealings. He was also responsible for precious omegas going missing across all territories. The report stated that they have a spy within this man's group. The spy reports that Dean has started to gather up a group of men. Enough to be considered an army. The spy has yet to find out the man's intentions of doing this though. With anxiety and worry building Alpha Gray decided to turn off his computer and join his two sons for breakfast.

"Oh my dear Jin if it was not for your great cooking skills your brother and I would starve." Says Alpha Gray.

"I just love cooking for you my family and maybe even one day my mate." Jin said as he blushed

Alpha gray gave Jin a shocked look.

"No I will not have it Jin! My sons can never leave me." Gray said with a fake cry knowing full well that one day his sons will find their mates and leave him alone.

  Jin and Jimin giggle at their dad and his silly acting. Jimin stood up and hugged his dad.

"Don't worry you will always be my favorite dad." Jimin says as he stands beside his father.

Alpha Gray turned and hugged Jimin.
After finishing breakfast Alpha Gray said his goodbyes to his sons as he was heading out to work at his office. Before leaving Gray called Jhope who is Jimins bodyguard and instructed him to increase security and double up on guards who are watching Jin and Jimin.

"Yes of course Alpha." Jhope says.
Gray nodded and left.

Jin is 24 years old and wishes to work as a chef, but his father always refuses to let the omega pursue work. He feels his father is way to overprotective. If he never leaves the residence how will he ever have a chance to meet his mate?

Jimin is only 18 years old and always so rambunctious running around the residence as if it was a park. Jimin is such a joyous and happy wolf. He loves letting his wolf run wild through the garden's. As Jimin was running he noticed there was more guards set around the perimeter of their fence and three besides Jhope following him. Jimin stops his running and turns back from his wolf form. Jhope walked over to jimin.

"Are you done running wild?" Asks Jhope.

Jimin turned around with a confused look.

"What's with all the extra guards Jhope?" Jimin asked.

"Your father asked me to increase the security of the property, as well as for you and your brother." Says Jhope.

"Why?" Jimin said with a confused look plastered on his face.

Jhope chuckles and ruffles the omegas hair.

"Always so curious aren't you. I don't know your father's reason. Let's not worry about that though okay. So what would you like to do now?" Jhope asks.

"Let's go sing and dance to music video's."

Jimin ran towards the house excited to show Jhope his new moves. Jhope followed behind giggling at the cute omega.

---------------

Thanks for reading lovely people. 😊