Chapter 40

Jikook

A black wolf standing in an attack stance growling, snarling, and ready to pounce on his enemy that had a tight grip on his mate.

Dean a sly bastard holding onto Jimin with a gun pointed to the omegas head. This omega in his arms is a bargaining chip, captive, and prize. To ensure he doesn't get away, Dean has a tight grip on the omega so he can't escape, otherwise he may encounter his imminent doom.

Dean was waiting for Jungkook to choose. The gamble Dean is taking in this game of chess between him and Jungkook, is that he will choose their safety over death. I mean really it's a great deal to receive the pup when I can clearly just end the lives of his mate and pup all at once right now.

Not having the patience to wait any longer for the Alphas response, Dean decided why not rile up the Alpha a little bit. Give him a slight push to the right decision.

"I can see why you want him back so bad." Dean said.

At Dean's words, Jungkook stared straight into Dean's eyes with a look of aggression. He hated having to listen to any words that left the betas mouth. Jungkook prolonged his stare. The longer his stare bore into Dean the more intimidated he caused the beta to feel.

Dean kept their stare intact as he had an evil smirk fall across his face when he spoke. "I took responsibility of training this slutty body of his." Dean nibbled Jimins ear. "His heat felt really good around me. Growing tighter as I slammed into all the good places."

Dean saw by the Alphas facial expression that he succeeded in making Jungkook furious.

Jungkook was turning red with the thought of his mate being taken and used by this bastard. His veins boiled with anger. An aura of bloodlust oozed from the Alphas pheromones. His eyes had darkened to a deep maroon color sending a shock of pure terror to Dean.

The way that Jungkook was looking at Dean had him scared and even shaking at his knees. "Yyyyou will not threaten me. I have your omega." Dean yelled as he slowly walked backwards pulling Jimin along.

Jimin, because of the words that Dean just spoke, had him drop his head down with his eyes closed as he cried. His fear was that Jungkook would look at him with disgust after knowing what Dean had done. Squeezing his eyes closed as much as possible he dare not look to his Alpha because he couldn't handle how he would react.

Jungkook though paid no mind to Jimin. There was no disgust he could ever feel towards his sweet mate. No, all he feels is anger and couldn't hold back his killing aura any longer. He slowly stalked towards Dean and Jimin. This will be where he ends Dean's life. This wolf will no longer be a thorn in Jungkooks side.

Jimin though he was terrified looked up as he could feel the heavy air around him. He was scared that Jungkook was ready to punish him for not protecting his body against this wolf that has him held captive. With how cruel Jungkook has been, Jimin believes that he will be severely punished in some way by Jungkook or would he even just leave him behind with this monster who stands behind him which is actually scarier than Jungkook.

Jungkook was growling and taking slow heaving steps towards Dean and Jimin still. Jimin watched with fear and Dean was yelling threats at Jungkook.

"Keep coming closer and I really will end his life. Do you fucking hear me you crazed wolf!!!" Dean shouted.

Not caring in the slightest with Dean's words, Jungkook kept his slow steady pace as Dean still slowly crept his way backwards to the door. He couldn't go very fast because Jimin was sluggish and still could hardly move, as well as his own leg had a bullet wound which caused him to move with a limp.

Dean was getting more frantic as Jungkook got closer and closer. This idiot is he not worried that I will shoot Jimin? Is Jimin not really his mate and one of the others? Dammit I will not lose. Dean hurriedly dragged Jimin to the door. He was determined to still take Jimin with him.

"Enough!!!" Jungkooks wolf shouted. He had completely taken over in wolf form. His wolf was just as angry and determined to get their mate back and kill the fucker.

Dean stood dead in his tracks for he knew that this Alpha was about to attack him regardless if he tries to shoot or not. Dean stood unable to move a muscle even though he clearly sees Jungkook walking towards him and then in a split second he charged. Snarling with his teeth bared and ready to tear at his flesh.

Right at the moment that Jungkook was in front of the omega and Dean, Dean pushed Jimin right into to the charging Alpha and limped as fast as he could to the door.

Jungkook saw as Dean shoved Jimin with force towards him. With out thinking he quickly stood in front of Jimin allowing jim to fall on top of his back rather than the floor.

After catching the omega on his back, Jungkook lightly with his nose nudged Jimin down off his back on to the floor of the roof. He needed to run after Dean but, making sure Jimin was okay for a moment was priority.

Before Jungkook decided to turn and give chase to the beta, he leaned down and touched his nose to Jimins with a soft look to show he cared.

Not wasting another second though Jungkook quickly turned around to pursue Dean. He refuses to let that wolf to get away with out a proper punishment from himself. The punishment in mind? DEATH!

Dean had made it through the door and started to make his way down a flight of stairs when he heard the door open. He looked up and saw that Jungkook had caught up to him.

Knowing that there is no way he could out run the Alpha, he decided to shoot. Killing the Alpha is his only way to escape. He raised his gun and was ready to fire when another wolf had clamped down with their fangs onto his arm.

"Ahhhhhhh," Dean screamed in pain, "Get the fuck off me."

Dean was punching the wolf's head trying to break free. The immense pain forced him to drop the gun out of his hand.

"Ha! You thought you were so close to just killing me and escaping didn't you?" Jungkook grinned as he asked the question.

"I honestly thought I wouldn't get to torture you for touching what's mine but, thanks to Suga here I get to torture you as slow as I possibly can till you beg for me to just kill you." Jungkook was ready to begin now but, first he needed to get his sweet mate to the hospital.

"Suga take this asshole to our old place back in the slums. You can start first but, make sure he is alive so I can cause some pain too." Jungkook turned around to leave Dean with Suga.

Reaching back to the roof, Jungkook rushed over to his mate because Jimin was just lying down not moving. In a panic he reached Jimins body and noticed that he had pass out but, still breathing.

"Oh my sweet," Jungkook lightly moved away the hair from Jimins face and gave him a kiss to the cheek, " I'm so glad I got you back."

Jungkook slid his arms under Jimins body to pick him up bridal style and started making his back to the door so they could leave this wretched place.

Looking down at his mates sweet face as he carried him down the stairs he whispered sweet words.

"I love you my mate."

Namjoon was escorting Jin and Tae out of the building first. Ot was decided he would get the two.omegas home, leaving the rest of the fight too the other two.

Outside the building though there was other wolves waiting for them to make their exit.

------------------

💚✌