Chapter 22

Omegas

The three omegas Jin, Tae, and Jimin were all enjoying a movie in the living room and just chatting about the events they each had gone through since being kidnapped.

"So we all have found our mates?" Jin asked.

"This is so trippy guys. How is it that our mates are actually the kidnappers." Tae said.

"But, we still have no clue why we were kidnapped," jimin said softly in a sad tone.

Jimin knew even though they have found their mates, that this is still a bad situation. They were kidnapped for some reason. Kidnapping is never done to be friendly.

The Alphas have a goal but what is it? Jimin wondered.

Jin looked with sad eyes to his brother and friend. The younger ones know nothing, but Jin knows everything. He doesn't want to alarm them with the severity of the situation. Knowing that himself and Jimin are the last of the Sharp Stars.

"Jin hyung," Jimin pulled Jin out of his thoughts, "what should we do? I don't want and I can't separate from my mate, but I wanna go home hyung."

Jimins eyes showed a glint of sorrow. Jin knew that eventually his brother would learn about all these events from the past few days, but to see his brother sad more so than he already is would be devastating. How would Jimin react to his mate after knowing what his mate has done?

Jin was once again lost in his thoughts as Jimin and Tae just sat in silence waiting for any kind of answer from the older.

"Let's talk about something else for awhile," Tae spoke in a soft voice breaking the silence.

Jimin rubbed away the pools of tears that were forming in his eyes and gave them a smile.

"Let's go start dinner," Jin suggested.

Excited about food Jimin jumped right up and ran towards the kitchen. Jin and Tae laughed their way over because of Jimins cute actions.

Jin was cutting up and prepping all the ingredients for dinner, Jimin was tasting one of each, and Tae was starting the rice.

They were all giggling and laughing. The trio always had fun together. They were reminiscing about old times and making new jokes.

As Jin was cooking everything together the other two sat there watching with eager eyes.

"Hyung it smells devine." Jimin said excited.

"Gosh I'm so hungry. When will it be done?" Tae was starving he felt like he has not ate in ages.

"Calm down! Perfection takes time you dimwits. I will not allow your impatience to ruin my cooking." Jin was getting annoyed at the two wolfs sitting there begging for food with their puppy eyes.

"Go ready the table get away from me." Jin sent them out of the kitchen.

"Okay hyung!" Jimin ran away excited.

Tae follows behind in a walking pace of no hurry.

Jimin rushes with all the plates and silverware to the table setting a place for himself, hyung, Tae, and Alphas. A table set for six. Jimin looked at his work on the table proud of himself that he finished even before Tae could help. Wait. Tae? Where did Tae go?

Tae was walking to the dinning room when all of the sudden he was picked up feet no longer touching the floor and swung over someones shoulders. Tae looked and saw that it was Suga's shoulder he was hanging over.

Suga smacked Tae on his ass. "Hey baby come with me."

Suga was still carrying Tae and walked back  to their room. When he got to there he gently placed Tae back down and closed the door.