Chapter 20

Jikook

Jungkook awoke with Jimin laying against his chest still sleeping. This is how he wants to wake up everyday. To see this beauty every morning as he opens his eyes in their future.

"The son of my enemy. I should have eliminated, but you are my mate. Mine forever." Jungkook was thinking in his thoughts.

Time to get up and get out of this dump.

"My little one it's time to wake up." Jungkook gently rubs his hand through Jimins hair as he speaks.

"Mmmmm but I'm sleepy Alpha." Jimin rolled away and tried to go back to sleep.

Jungkook went ahead and got up first to go get dressed and ready.

Wheb he came put of the bathroom he saw that Jimin was still sleeping.

Jungkook climbed on the bed to lean over behind Jimin and nibbled a small bite on his shoulder.

Jimin shot up and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave a wide smirk. "Your awake go get dressed and I'll be back in a little bit."

Jimin with blushed cheeks gets up with the sheet from the bed wrapped around him. As he was standing he could feel his legs were jelly. Slowly Jimin wobbles his way to the bathroom to get dressed.

Jungkook went around the house and told everyone to pack up because they were all going to back the city.

Namjoon had already got Jin ready to go.

"Jungkook I'm gonna take Jin and go to the apartment right now, we will see you back at the city."

Jungkook gave Namjoon and Jin a nod and a wave goodbye as they left.

After making sure everything was cleared up and heading to the office, Jungkook went back upstairs to get Jimin.

"You ready little one?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded and stood up to follow the alpha.

Seeing how Jimin was struggling to walk, Jungkook picked up Jimin and carried him bridal style out to the car.

As the car was driving, Jimin was observing everything out the window. He has never seen a place like this. Everything looks old, run downed, and tattered. This is definitely not where the Sharp Stars Territory is.

"Alpha," Jimin lightly called still looking out the window.

"Yes little one?"

"Where are we? I don't know this place." Jimin asked Jungkook.

"This the slums." Jungkook says.

"We are outside of the territories? I'm never allowed to leave Sharp Stars territories." Jimin says as he turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Why am I being held captive? When can I go home?" Asks as he held back tears.

"You can't go home. Your my mate. Your home is now with me." Jungkook held a straight face as he answered Jimin. He didn't want to get angry at the omega because he wants to leave.

"Please Alpha. Can't I just call dad. I miss him." Jimins tears started falling. He couldn't hold back anymore.

"Now listen here you don't need to contact any of them anymore. You belong to me no one else. You will not leave and you will not talk to anyone without my say so. Do you understand?" Jungkook let his dominant voice slip at the end.

Jimin trembled and shook his head yes.

He was feeling so much sorrow for being separated from his Sharp Stars family for so long. He longed to be home with them. He wanted to be back in the gardens letting his wolf run free. It's been what it has felt like weeks since his wolf last ran.

Jimin slumped down in the car seat and kept his gaze out the window.

Jungkook kept his gaze on Jimin. He was getting angry at the fact his mate isn't just happy being with him. He will keep Jimin all to himself.

After a long drive they arrived back to the city of Sharp Stars Territory. Jungkook smirked at the thought that the Sharp Stars are no more.

Once they pulled up to the apartment building, Jungkook got out and held his hand put for Jimin to exit the car too. As Jimin stepped out, Jungkook lightly placed his hand on Jimins waist and pulled him in close.

"This is where you will be living from now on little one." Jungkook whispered in Jimins ear.

Jimin put his hand over his ear and blushed.

Jungkook guided Jimin along side him to the apartment.

"A few rules." Jungkook started as they were in the elevator.

Jimin looked up at his Alpha listening to what he has to say.

"One you will listen to all my commands. Two you are not allowed to leave the apartment. Simple. Abide by them and I will always be kind. Break the rules and you will see my angry wolf."

"Y..yy..yes alpha." Jimin stuttered because he has already seen how cruel the Alpha can be. The first days of meeting were so scary because he was so scary.

I will obey the rules. Jimin thought to himself.

They reached the apartment and immediately as they entered Jimin was attacked with a hug.

Tae was waiting patiently by the door since the early morning. He could not wait to see his best friend. Yoongi had told him that he could wander the apartment, mainly because it looked like he just wanted to sleep, but I don't care, I can't wait to see my friend.

"Tae tae." Jimin squealed with happiness embracing Tae in the hug.

After a minute of the two omegas giggling and still holding each other jungkook lifted Jimin up and held him.

"That's long enough with the touching." Jungkook was annoyed that Jimin was touching someone else for so long.

Jungkook carried Jimin to their bedroom and tossed him down onto the bed.

"I think I'm gonna have to add a third rule. Don't go clinging to others like you did just now." Jungkook had Jimin pinned under him with both of his hands on each side of jimins head.

"Okay Alpha."

Jungkook lightly grabbed Jimins chin and leaned down to kiss him. At first it was soft and sweet, but soon Jungkook started licking and biting Jimins lips.

Jimin had lightly parted his lips to allow a moan to escape, which allowed Jungkook to insert his tongue inside.

Jungkook used his tongue to caress every part inside Jimins mouth. Passion poured into the kiss. Jimins mind going hazy.

Jungkook stopped and pulled away. He looked at how Jimin was blushing and needy for more.

Jungkook quickly placed a peck on his lips and got up off Jimin.

"I'll be back for dinner. Be good while I'm gone." Jungkook left a breathless Jimin laying on the bed.

Jungkook and Namjoon both left for the office. They needed to go complete one more task before the evening comes.

Tae, Jin, and Jimin now left to explore the apartment.

---------------------

✌💚 Hey lovely people!
So glad to have people read.
Thank you 😯😊