Chapter 47

Jimin was trying to silently enjoy his dinner but, he noticed that the Alpha was just staring intently at him. Why is he not eating his food and to only have his eyes glued to me? This is so awkward.

"Can you please quit your staring and eat your food?" Jimin asked the Alpha.

"I would much rather eat you right now on this table." Jungkook said as he continued to stare at the omega.

Jimin was shocked by the Alpha and his words, that he dropped his fork which landed back on his plate making a cling sound as the utensil made contact with the plate.

"Don't talk like that when I'm trying to enjoy my food." Jimin said with a pout.

Why is this Alpha so horny all the time. Can't we just sit and enjoy each other's company rather going at it like two rabbits?

Jungkook never broke his stare which was full of lust for the omega. He was ready to push everything off the table so he could toss the omega on top and ravish him. The only thing stopping him from doing so is the fact that the omega was pregnant. He didn't want to cause any problems for his omega or his pups.

"Please look away." Jimin asked because he just couldn't take the lustful gaze any longer. "If you don't quit now, I will make you leave so I can eat in peace."

With a chuckle the Alpha looked down to his food and picked up his fork to start eating. "Yes yes my sweet."

Jimin quickly took this moment to finish his meal before the Alpha would start staring at him again. With the last bite to his mouth, Jimin quickly ran back to the bed and burry himself back under the blankets.

Jungkook watched as the omega had ran away to hide once again. This is so much fun to tease him. How is he so innocent.

Jungkook finished what he wanted off his plate and then made his way over to his omega that was wrapped tightly underneath the blankets. He decided to just lay beside the hidden omega on the bed. With one arm, Jungkook pulled the lump securely into his chest.

"Sleep well my sweet." Jungkook whispered to the blanket. Although he could not see the omegas face he is positive that the omegas face is blushed with pink.

Jimin rubbed his head against the Alphas chest to get comfortable and allow sleep to befall himself.

"Goodnight Alpha." Jimin whispered before falling asleep.

The next morning Jimin woke up to his Alpha and the doctor talking. Quietly he sat up and listened to their discussion. They had not noticed that he woke up.

"So, these are his discharge papers along with care instructions. I also made him an appointment for next month to check on his health and the pups."

"Okay. Thank you doctor."

The doctor handed over all the papers to Jungkook then left the room.

"What's going on Alpha?" Jimin asked as the doctor left and Jungkook had just turned around with papers in his hand.

"Your ready to be discharged little one. I can take you home." Jungkook said with a big bunny smile plastered across his face.

Jimin had a swirl of feelings. He felt happy but, at the same time confused.  His Alpha just informed him that, he would be taking him home. Is this reality? Did my Alpha smile and say we are going home? 

Jimin was happy to know that as he gets discharged, his Alpha would be with him still. He won't be abandoned as soon as he anticipated. 

Jungkook was walking around the hospital room collecting all of Jimins flowers and small gifts that were brought in.  As the Alpha walked around collecting all their things, he was full of smiles and had slight skip to his step. It was obvious that this Alpha was so excited that his omega is well enough to go home instead of having to stay in the hospital for even one more day. 

Jikook ff - Cold Heartedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें