i : Attention

Attention: (1) To bring notice to a person or thing

~~

The sound of the last bell finally rang through the halls, everyone- literally everyone started rushing out into the halls, not to just go home. It was the first break of the entire school year mixed in with Halloween and other further but just as fun holidays down the road, but like every year a party is thrown.

Within the mess of the hallways a smaller boy, at least small for his age was dodging all the commotion happening in the hall, blushing and lowering his head every time he either ran into someone or spotted the all time hallway make out session.

"Taehyuuuuungie~!" Turning his head at the nickname the boy spots the all time cutie whose his soulmate running towards him, his boyfriend following behind him, "are you going to go to the party?" Taehyung pushed up his glasses preparing to protest but Jimin interrupts him, "it's a costume party, no one will notice you," sighing from defeat he whispers fine before getting strangled by a hug, "we'll pick you up at 9,"

Nodding Taehyung continues his journey through many groups of people.

~~

The night was young and the house was already filled to the top with a bunch of teens, all from the same highschool plus some from others as word spread like wildfire, this party was always the memorable ones as it's usually the second biggest thrown, the host for every party always plays a type of ghost, they’ll be there for one second then then next they vanish, traditionally it's the host finding a one time interest in a guest, just this party it's always like the recreation of cinderella, the prince or host is the main attraction as Cinderella or just a interesting guest is the only thing the prince pays attention too and that's about it, once the party ends there’s no search for the missing damsel it’s a friendly platonic relationship for a handful of hours.

Finishing up his costume jungkook hears a knock on the door, sighing he lets the person in, “Damn didn’t expect your underwear to be in a not,” turning to the voice, he laughs as jisoo and hoseok are wearing a couples costume, “Do you need help with the make up count jungkook?” she jokes, shaking his head jungkook rubs his bottom lip smearing the red tent onto his milky skin, “All done, whats up?”

“You are, come on out you can’t stay in here forever,” nodding his head he stood up, “I can do what i want, I don’t have to leave until we decide to play spin the bottle or something,” sighing both stare directly at the boy, knowing what they were going to say he shakes his head, “Nevermind let’s go,” he says following behind them, heading down the stairs jungkook throws a couple of winks at the staring and drooling girls when all the attention moved to the front door.

▪︎ Here we go again, my unsophisticated writing is on the role again, thank you for reading over and over again, and I can't find another rhyme to match with that song

▪︎ Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the one of many chapter one's with this book, I'm struggling,  I'm sorry T^T, but still thank you for reading and staying aboard this train wreck, love yous!