xxx : Continuation

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Continuation: (1) the process of moving on; (2) the next milestone

~~

(Long chapter)

Time has passed and stuff has changed, new emotions have risen, but that's how life goes, some promises were kept, some were broken, that's also just life. New loves were made, some older ones broke, that again is simply life. No matter the bumps that happen in the road or the condition everything will continue on, weather with you or without you.

Death is also just a part of life, no matter how much we wish we could prevent it or prolong it death will always be at the end of the long tread, or short if there are premature conditions, we hate to admit that it is but it is, and like mentioned life will continue onward with or without you, it doesn't wait it just keeps going.

Graduation, the time that most kids in highschool become adults, most kids moving out of their nest and into the world where now every choice and decision matters more than before. Jungkook getting scolded because he wasn't ready, the scolding being cut as Jungkook and his mother notice Taehyung standing in the doorway. "Finally someone who can talk some sense into this boy," laughing a little as he hugged Mrs. Jeon before she left the room.

"Why aren't you ready?" "Awe come on Tae I don't want to hear it from you too," he shook his head, "I'm not going to hit you over the head I just wanted to know," he says draping his arms around his neck "So?" sighing he kisses his cheek before removing his arms, "I don't want to graduate," shaking his head Taehyung sits on his bed, "Then what do you want to do instead?"

He laughs a little before kissing the top of Taehyung's head walking to the hanging gown messing with the fabric, "I want to run away," laughing a bit Taehyung throws himself on the bed, "why don't you do it after graduation?" Jumping in his bed and grabbing Taehyung, stopping him falling off the bed, "because a cutie wouldn't let me finish my thought," he says kissing up his neck and face.

"Ok so what else did I stop you from saying?" "Who said you were the cutie?" Fighting his way out Jungkook tightens his grip, Taehyung giving up eventually, "I want to runaway with you," he says looking into the chocolate orbes not seeing a sign of disagreement, but a little uncertainty, "why don't you do it after graduation, then we can runway together," "Ok, but what do you want to do?" Thinking Taehyung shrugs his shoulders a bit, "Not lose connection with close friends and family of choice,"

Agreeing with him they sit up, well more like Jungkook sits them up, as he walks back to the attire, he made it through grade, middle, and highschool now it's his choice in what to do next. "When?" he asks putting on the robe Taehyung standing up and helping straighten it out "During summer I guess," "you make it sound like we're just running away for the summer," he laughs, kissing Taehyung when he finishes zipping him up.

"I know its not, and if it was we'd make it feel like it was a lifetime," Nodding in agreement they leave his room, Jungkook's mom thanking Taehyung for getting him ready, after all the ceremonial things and speeches the the couple was dropped off back at Jungkook's house Mrs. Jeon promising her return, in the meantime the two continue their conversations and plans from earlier that day, upon her return Mrs. Jeon was against the idea entirely her change of mind happening when the three discussed the topic with Namjoon and Ms. Kim, giving them the keys when they officially are ready to move.

Within a couple months that happens, some people not in total agreement, their affection continuing to grow. Most people and friends call them the definition soulmates, except not around Jimin for a number of reasons, before they even knew it their first year together turned into two, then three, then four, year six some questions were asked, most on the lines of "marriage?" and "Kids?" and if they were going to do anything along those lines.

"Taehyungie! Jinnie! Where's Kook and Joon?" Both look at Jimin, who was getting held down by Yoongi, "they went to play in the arcade," seokjin says sitting next to the two taking jimin like a baby and setting him in his lap, "they're actually waiting for you Yoongi, and Hoseok and Jisoo will be late unfortunately," he says blowing a raspberry into Jimin's cheek, the older nodding and leaving "Taehyungie, why don't you sit down?" Jimin says opening his hands as a way to motions him to sit on his lap, shaking his head he takes the seat next to him and seokjin, "Do you not love me anymore, you always use to sit on my lap," "no I still love you you're just sitting on seokjinnie," he says both boys pulling out their phones when receiving a vibration.

"Tae would you like something to drink?" nodding the three go to the bar spotting the other boys and Jisoo playing some games and drinking, Taehyung expecting to be the only person without alcohol got a virgin Raspberry Mojito, waiting for the drinks to be made the three were all coupled with their significant other, "You're not getting drunk without us are you?" Jimin and Seokjin shaking their heads Taehyung noting that he doesn't drink alcohol unless it's a special occasion, "I'd say it's pretty special," Jisoo says staring at Jungkook smirking as she takes hoseok's hand "I mean we're all the same couples since highschool I'd say that is pretty special, and isn't it also you're seventh year anniversary Tae?"

Nodding, Jungkook kisses Taehyung's tempel, "Dang already seven and no ring of approval," Namjoon slips out after grabbing Seokjin's drink before he could, the two in the heat stay quite as the group keeps nudging at the obvious, Jimin and Yoongi cutting the two some slack as they joked, Jungkook peppering kisses over Taehyung when given the access, "Well proposals can be a fantasy too, everyone wants that fairytale like proposal," Seokjin adds as they walk back to the space they reserved Taehyung telling Namjoon to take notes causing them to laugh.

Jungkook wandering off when they got there, "Taehyung sit in the middle," nodding he sits there wondering where his boyfriend had wandered off to exactly, he returned after a few minutes, "Where'd you go?," Jungkook just smiled at the question, causing Taehyung to groan, The appearance of waiters with trays of food entered their section one giving a pretty corny speech lifting Taehyung's food tray top when finished, he gasped at the ring inside and looked over at Jungkook who stood from his seat. "Will you marry me Taehyung?"

Nodding his head he hugs the kneeling male hiding his crying face in his neck, "How come you didn't have this reaction every time on your birthday? Those and this was literally the mind of Jungkook," Jimin says, pouting a bit, everyone laughing at his comment as he couldn't find what was funny, Junkook took the ring off the plate and put it on his finger, sealing the forever bond with a kiss.

▪︎ This marks the end of Is It Opaque, Thank you all for reading and sticking with me from the very beginning of this story (if you remember the dead name(s) for this story, please comment. I'm curious) <3.

▪︎ I'm sorry for these chapters taking so long it's just that I had to rewrite every chapter that I just posted so many times, until I unfortunately had to settle with "it's good enough," So I am truly sorry for any sloppy or just bad work in general, Anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous, and until next time!!! <3