ix : Rain

𝕂 . 𝕋 ℍ

Rain: (1) Water usually from open bodies being absorbed by the sun into the clouds like a sponge, falling when they overfill like a cup; (2) The last step in the water cycle; (3) Can be used as a grim emotion

~~

The gloomy sky could be seen as multiple omens, emotions, or the possible weather, like if a person says they feel like a gloomy sky its obvious that they're feeling some sort of grief or sadness, but if they were to say the sky looks very gloomy you'd expect the sky to be grey, weather its light, dark or in the middle and you'd expect something like rain at anytime.

The clapping of thunder, shocked the boy causing his sketch to be technically ruined with a thick pencil line through the middle of the paper, taking the paper and setting it aside taehyung leaves to grab another piece, the sound of pitter patter on the window got his attention, "Taehyung please get a piece of paper and sit down," nodding he heads back to his seat.

Redoing everything he did, he couldn't help but notice that the room got darker the classroom lights being the thing that kept the room bright, looking back at the window he bites his lip watching the rain pick up, the intercom scaring him, "due to the sudden change of weather school will be let out after this period, no after-school activities will take place this afternoon, thank you," silently sighing of relief, taehyung continued to draw.

When the bell rang everyone started rushing out the room, some girls screaming when the thunder clapped louder than before and the flash of lightning causing everything to turn white, attempting to get through the crowd taehyung stands in a vacant corridor, knowing Namjoon probably left with seokjin, jimin with yoongi, and jisoo with hoseok, watching the rain taehyung sighed pushing open the door before he ran out someone grabs his arm.

"Need a ride?" Looking over his shoulder Taehyung nods, glancing down as Jungkook takes off his hoodie, "take this," before he could protest jungkook put it over his head, putting it on the rest of the way, jungkook pulled taehyung by his arm as they ran through the rain to his car, taehyung breathing harder than jungkook in the moment, "you need to work out more," "isn't the basketball team enough" he says putting on his seat belt, "no you need to get the cardio strength, which you lack," huffing a sorry the ride became very uncomfortable with silence.

"Its crazy how fast the weather changed,” jungkook says mainly to himself the hum from the passenger seat reminded him that he wasn’t alone, “I know your normally quite but you don’t have a snarky remark.” he shakes his head, “No from working with you and just being with you for an obscer amount of time you probable know what i’d say,” “what do you mean?” sighing taehyung looks out the window, leaving jungkook to think his realisation bringing taehyungs attention again, “why do you act like you don’t know half the stuff you really do?” “because rich and smart don’t mix,” laughing again taehyung shakes his head, “Then what are we? I'm not rich but i'm smart, and you’re both are we a problem?”.

jungkook hated when taehyung made him think even though he enjoyed being correct, personally glad taehyung lets him be himself, “No we’re not a problem, well you aren’t, you’re an acception, perfect the way you are, like a fully formed dimond. Me well im nothing like you, i can’t be myself because of my popularity and money, i wasn’t made fully formed im still just a piece of coal, no true shine just glitter,” laughing as he finished taehyung started to choke apologising, “I’m nothing perfect, im a broken piece of coal, if you knew me better you’d understand why the broken part but im nothing that you described, you atleset have the glitter i don’t,” the car ride continued jungkook pulling over and lowering his head on the wheel.

isn’t it funny how one person could bring out the original you but also a you that you never thought existed, “Are you ok?” nodding his head on the wheel jungkook glanced over to him biting his lip as a question popped into his head, “Do you trust me?” seeing his nod jungkook gathered some more courage, “Then come with me, please,” waiting to hear a rejection or a smart answer jungkook kept his gaze lowered, “Ok,” “Really?” seeing his nod jungkook put the car in park exiting it and dragging taehyung out of it.

Dragging him through the foggy streets and pouring rain jungkook guides them both to a garden house, shutting the doors, and finding the switch for the fairy lights he turns them on, laughing at the adoration painting taehyung face, “What is this place,” “I run away here sometimes in the night,” sighing out of disbelief taehyung shakes his head, “Holy Mars is that a purple Dahlia!” he says running over to the fully bloomed carnation, “Yea, you can have it if you want,” his face of really turned into deep consideration, “N-no, I can’t, It’s far to pretty to be with someone like me,” “Oh shut up,” jungkook says picking the flower, and putting it in his hair, “Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean I don’t, and being honest you’re prettier than most girls,”

Smiling a bit when he seen taehyung’s face flush, he pulled him closer, “Taehyung your beauty is ethereal, it turns heads, it can turn people on, it makes people jealous because they wish they were like you, that they looked like you, petal you-” jungkook was shocked taehyung did the first move, keeping him supported due to a height difference of at least two and a half inches, he breaks the kiss taehyung lowering his head, “Petal do you really trust me?” he nods, gasping when jungkook picked him up and sat him on the flower table, “Kookie,” he whispers before feeling suffocated again, “I want you to call me that whenever we’re alone ok,” he nods again before his lips were once again held captive just for a shorter time.

“Taehyung, can i give you a hickey?”

▪︎ Look at me changing the mood suddenly, also a backstory will be held in the feature

▪︎ Personally I think this might be my favorite chapter, only because I continued  experimenting with my writing teehee, anyway hope you enjoyed, Love yous!