ii : Introduction

𝕂 . 𝕋 ℍ

Introduction: (1) What you do when you meet a new person; (2) formally saying hi to a stranger

~~

Jumping from the action his best friend did, taehyung started to bite on his whitened bottom lip knowing almost all attention was put on them two, “J-Jimin-ah do you always have to make an entrance?” seeing his confused face taehyung took it as an yes and shook his head, “Of Course you do Taehyung, whenever you’re late you have to make some sort of entrance,” he says sighing taehyung continued to puppy-dog around his best friend.

“Taehyung, you don’t have to follow me around, go have fun, make new friends?” jimin plays out,  looking down taehyung nods, the sight of someone walking behind jimin brought back his attention, “Jungkook!” “Hi jimin, who's this?” jimin looked back at slightly embarrassed boy, “This is taehyung, he’s in our math and astronomy class,” seeing his nod jimin steps to the side of the taller boy standing on his toes to reach his ear, seeing his nod jungkook holds out his hand as jimin skips off.

Hesitating taehyung looks back up at him, “It’s ok i don’t bite,” laughing slightly at his noticeable humor taehyung takes his hand as he’s guided through the thickening crowd stopping in the less crowded kitchen, “Don’t worry Jimin left you in good hands,” he says turning to the refrigerator opening it, “What would you like?” looking into the ice box taehyung looks back at jungkook, “Do you have any juice or soda at least?” His laugh stopped suddenly when jungkook realised taehyung wasn’t kidding.

“No,” seeing his slight embarrassment return jungkook looked back into the refrigerator, smiling when he found one of the sweeter wines hiding in the back, taking it out he looks for a wine glass and poured some inside, topping it off with one of the many mini fruit kabobs, “Try this,” he says giving it to him, silently chuckling when taehyung's face scrunched up at first contact, “Once you take another sip it’ll be sweeter, i promise,”

Once it was visible that taehyung got used to the bitter at first taste, jungkook took his hand again, guiding them both upstairs as he himself was done down there, bringing him to one of the many rooms littered in the house jungkook let go of the small boy, smiling at his amusement, “I-Is this your room?” shaking his head jungkook points to the door, seeing that he understood he sat on the bed, putting his glass on the nightstand, “S-so what is your costume?” “I’m a vampire,” he answers flashing his false teeth.

Sitting next to the boy, jungkook noticed his sudden mood change, “For a ghost you sure can turn red,” his small sorry made jungkook have to do a double take, another knock on the door breaking his smile softly, telling the person who knocked to come in, “It’s about time, you coming?” nodding jungkook stands up offering his hand again, taking it taehyung doesn’t forget to grab the wine glass finishing the liquid during their travel down more stairs.

Surprised by the pool on the other side of the house, taehyung subconsciously tightens his grip on jungkook's hand, “You scared?” looking over he shakes his head “Surprised, b-but why did we come here?” laughing a bit jungkook guides them both to the grassy area waiting for the rest to show up, “We’re going to play some party games, I’ll let yoongi or jin explain it as one of them has the bottle,” nodding taehyung continues to take in more of his surroundings, the distance footsteps catching his attention, “Hey jeon!” says the both girls, “Whose this?” putting his hand up taehyung introduces himself topping it off with a smile, “Cute! Well i'm somi and this is nayeon,” nodding his attention goes to the otherside as four more people came, no introduction needed as they all knew taehyung.

“I hope everyone is ok with Dolin Dry Vermouth,” a groan left jungkook's mouth, “That's for my mom’s martinis,” he continues to whine yoongi rolled his eyes, “We’ll get her another one don’t worry,” he sighs as everyone sits down looking back and forth, “Where’s jisoo and hoseok?” Everyone shrugged but didn't care to wait as they played this multiple times, “Basically this game is truth or dare but if you don’t do the dare, can’t tell the truth, or lie you have to take three shots straight from the bottle and anyone can give you a mandatory dare, alright?” everyone nodded as yoongi spins the bottle.

▪︎ Oie, two of three chapters posted for this day, and it's long and (to me) pointless and naggy, but s'ok.

▪︎ I do hope you enjoyed this mass of confusion (I think), Love yous!