xxvii : Loser

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Loser: (1) A person who didn't come first; (2) Someone whose lost a challenge or bet; (3) the effect of a person having a disadvantage or are unsuccessful

~~

"Why are you here?" "Why were you on top of and kissing another guy?" Jungkook tsked, pushing his tongue to the side of his mouth, "Well?" "Because I can-" the sound of his dad punching the wall stopped him mid sentence, "Boys shouldn't do that shit," he says looking back at him, shaking his head, Jungkook asks why.

The flat answer of its not right pushed him a little "Boys should like girls and Girls should like boys nothing else," "Well I don't," he says, this brought silence in the room, standing on the other side of the door Taehyung got a wave a of worry, it was way too quiet, "Taehyung?" looking up he smiled softly at Mrs. Jeon, her face was painted with confusion.

"What are you doing?" before he even got the chance to answer commotion in the room had started back up, watching her face come to realisation she opened the door, both Jungkook and Mr. Jeon not noticing, their brawl stopped when she pulled Jungsung off Jungkook, Taehyung running in as well, "What are you doing?" "Disciplining my son," he says trying the shake Soojung off him, "Beating on him isn't discipline,"

She says trying to keep her balance still, "And you, why would you engage, You know better-" "He hits me all the time!" Jungkook says staring his mother right in the eyes, her face knew he was telling the truth but her disbelief still tried to tell her otherwise, "And that's not all he's done," Jungkook continues "He's been sleeping and screwing other women behind your back," watching her face drain she shakes her head, asking why Jungkook would spin a lie like that.

He felt lost, he felt like he lost, it didn't matter who was still standing by him on this long grey road he still wasn't able to take the gold that was promised after, "You don't have to believe me but it's true-" "Shut up!" she starts to cry "How would you feel if I said Taehyung was sleeping with someone else?" she says, the noticeable tightening of her grip on the middle aged man showed her hidden pain, "Ask him then," Taehyung says almost blankly, his gaze shifting when he knew Mrs. Jeon was now looking at him.

Looking at Jungsung, she shook him, getting him to glance back at her, "Let go of me woman," he says, her saddening face says she got her answer, "It's true isn't it?" "I said let me go!" he yells pushing her arms off him, "No! Tell me why?" She says, pulling his arm back, he slapped her, both Taehyung and Jungkook going towards them, Jungkook Pushing his dad as Taehyung stood by Soojung.

"Leave now," Jungsung like normal was preparing to back talk stopping when Soojung told him to just leave, scoffing he leaves the room, "Find your own way home Soojung," hearing the car leave the driveway they knew he was gone, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that about you Taehyung," he smiles shaking his head "It ok Mrs. Soojung, I personally know where you're coming from," he says standing back up, "I'll go get some ice," "I'll go with you, I don't have a first aid kit in my room," Jungkook says wiping the cut on his lip, nodding they leave his room.

Asking where the first aid kit was Jungkook points at one of the cabinets in the kitchen, sighing taehyung opens the door groaning slightly as he knew he couldn't quite reach the bag, "I got it Tae, you get the ice for my mom," nodding he goes and grabs an ice pack, and wraps it in some paper, Jungkook grabbing Taehyung's wrist getting his attention, "I'm sorry," Jungkook whispers, shaking his head taehyung turns to face him, "What for? You defended yourself and protected your mother, something i still wish i could've done and had," "No Tae, this was supposed to be your day,"

Shaking his head Taeyung smiles a little, "You make me feel like everyday is my day Kookie, one day is fine," pulling him into his chest Jungkook shakes his head again, "But it didn't have to be today, it honestly makes me feel like i made you a loser," laughing and pushing himself back a bit Taehyung booped Jungkook's nose with his "Well then I'm your loser, and you're mine" "No, you're my gold," Jungkook says kissing his nose, giggling taehyung pushes himself off Jungkook, grabbing the ice pack and the first aid kit, they go back to his room.

▪︎ This marks the end of the drama portion, I will not tell you when the story will end because I realized a while ago like at chapter 15 or chapter 20 it just depends on how much you want to read this sappy (To me) story.

▪︎ Thank you all for getting this far if this realization note was really late, my bad, but still thank you it means so much! Anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous