xxix : Sex

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Sex: (1) An intimacy that's shared between two people, normally a significant other; (2) is the effect of Lust and Love being mixed together; (3) The scientifical gender a persons born as (Male/Female)

~~

(mature but is also a long chapter)

Three letters, one or more minds thinking the same thing at the moment, as biology hit its climax with it's sex ed lesson, settling down as the class was at its end, this word was something most people discover when in middle or sometimes even grade school, it's the creation of all life but also has many different meanings.

Weather it's the gender you identify as or born as, and sometimes tuning into most times a desire for intimacy weather there's feelings present or not, heat and tension was just on a rise, this is sex. What's learned at school is the prevention of accidental pregnancies and transmissions of diseases and the note that everything is going to want to have it sooner or later, that this currently is just the beginning.

It's kinda unnerving how this class was right before lunch, some people were visibly disturbed others just got turned on and knew this was a good break. Taehyung was the odd ball in this situation, he neither was disturbed or suddenly horny he was almost like a canvased shell, this wasn't his first rodeo with this topic either. The distant sound of running footsteps caught his attention looking over his shoulder just as Jimin grabbed his arm pulling him in front as if to be a human shield.

The shorter male giggling and looking past taehyung ever so briefly as if he's looking for someone himself, "What are you doing Jimin-ah?" "Hiding from Shubi," he says, smiling up at him, his head tilting when he notices Taehyung's almost blank expression, "Taehyungie, What's wrong?" "Nothing, I just went to sleep late, and we're having sex ed in biology," Jimin knew Taehyung's situation with sex but he was almost sertain that he and Jungkook had already done it, so it raised more questions, Taehyung not really in the mood attempted to pull Jimin's arms off him.

"Taehyungie, You can't stay like this for the rest of your life, granted I know Kook is willing to do whatever for you but avoiding something that all relationships experience kinda makes it unhealthy, and it could eventually lead to Jungkook having sex with someone else and cheating," sighing Taehyung shakes his head, "I never said I didn't want to have sex with him, we almost did on my birthday," Jimin sighed, looking at the ground he thought for a little.

Sighing roughly Taehyung pry Jimin's hands off him, walking off to the cafeteria he notices Jimin right behind him, "Are you frustrated?" stopping and turning to Jimin Taehyung tilts his head, "You know what I mean, are you?" "No," he answers, Jimin not buying it was getting ready to protest only for him to get pulled back and held into a kiss, Taehyung continuing to walk, walked to the library, quite is what he felt that he needed.

At the end of the day Taehyung kept to himself, as much as he hoped it went unnoticable it wasn't, Jungkook setting a bowl of ice cream, with strawberries and chocolate spread on his lap, the spiderman like kiss lifting Taehyung's mood, smiling he hops over the couch wrapping his arm around Taehyung kissing his temple.

"Are you ok?" he nods taking a spoonful of ice cream, he kissed his cheek as well as getting offered a spoonful, "I know you're not ok Petal, Jimin does kinda have a big mouth," gulping slightly he looks over through the corner of his eye biting the inside of his bottom lip he shrugs trying to act cool, "I don't know what you're talking about," "Tae, Jimin literally said you might be sexually frustrated," he shook his head "If i was sexually frustrated I would've told you,"

Sighing Jungkook stood up, taking the bowl of quarterly eaten ice cream and setting it on the table next to them, pinning Taehyung on the couch, butterflies filled his stomach. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly turned on, "well?" He says teasing the younger boy slightly, "Are you?" Taking a deep breath Taehyung shifts himself further up the couch, "Am I what Jeon?" "Frustrated, and my name isn't Jeon to you,"

Huffing a laugh Taehyung grabs the melting bowl of ice cream, purposely dipping his fingers in the milky substances and licking them clean, Jungkook kissing him when he finished, tasting the sweetness of ice cream and synthetic cheery from lip balm. Jungkook deepened the kiss and skinship by taking Taehyung's legs spreading them allowing his lower half to be further on the couch, Taehyung's moan and shiver made Jungkook pull away a string of spit keeping the connection till it broke.

"Yea, you're not sexually frustrated," Jungkook huffs, rubbing the inside of Taehyung's thigh, "h-horny bunny," "that or is it horny tiger," Taehyung bit his lip debating if he wanted Jungkook's hand to move further up or stay where its at, "so tell me what you want Petal," he says the slight squeeze on his thigh got a slight whimper, "t-touch," smirking he moved his hand up smiling when he got a low moan.

He removes his hand after a minute causing Taehyung to whine, staring at the very flustered boy caused Jungkook to want to devour him whole, he picked him up, taking them both to his room, once there Jungkook took Taehyung's lips laughing silently as he kisses back with more force, setting him on the bed Jungkook adds more vigor compared to Taehyung, pulling away Taehyung seen that he was getting ready to ask his age old question answering before he could say it.

"Before you ask, yes I'm sure I want this," he says, tilting his head up they kiss, compared to the couple before this was gentle, scooting further onto the bed Jungkook takes off Taehyung's shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers pecking his lips before going down his body, pushing his hips down when they jolted, his boxers soon being removed when Jungkook wanted to cover his legs entirely. The gentle tugging at his shirt caused him to move back to his lovers face, "N-not fair," "what isn't, hm?" Jungkook asks knowing full blown what wasn't fair between them two, taking off his shirt he asks if that batter, Taehyung shook his head.

"M-more," he says covering his face as Jungkook took off his belt before he removes pants, whispering in Taehyung's ear, "You're going to see me naked anyway so why are you hiding?" "Because it's politie not to stare," chuckling at his response he gently removed Taehyung's hands from his face, "Is this better for now?" Nodding they kiss again that kiss leading them into the rest of the night.

▪︎ Guys I'm sorry, this is not the best chapter I've done and I'm truely sorry about that.

▪︎ Anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous