xviii : Family

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Family: (1) A household that is consisted of Mother, Father, and Kid(s)

~~

The blow of the whistle ran through the boys heads, all but one held a controlled breath, knowing why they all were pushing about double the amount they usually do is because of their team captain and the newbie missing practice with no beforehand notice.

"For the last ten minutes you guys are running burpee suicides," everyone silently groaning as they walked to the other side of the gym, all attention moving to the gym door as two figures walk in, their attention going back to the punishment when the whistle was blown again, when practice ended the two figures walked onto the court, waiting for their coach to finish lecturing them.

"Seokjinnie! Who's this?" taehyung says acting like he didn't want to just fall straight on his face, getting both to laugh, "Taehyung this is my s-" "I'm his girlfriend," she says curtly, the solem what that was heard behind him caught their attention, causing her to nod, "Yup, I'm his and he's mine," she says with a big smile, seokjin shaking his head, "No you're not, if you were i'd get in trouble," her pout caused taehyung to chuckle, looking over his shoulder as he catches namjoon's mass mood change.

Yes he was already made because taehyung and jungkook caused the whole team todo reps back to back and to run suicides in as many different combinations as possible, but the thought of his long term crush being in a relationship, let alone a straight had him drift to a lower version of low, "Ay, joon, whats up?" looking over to his best friend he shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck, "lier, what kind of person would i be if i didn't notice your misery?" namjoon shook his head again, only to get a sigh in response.

"Excuse us," he says pulling namjoon to another part of the gym, "Now seriously whats wrong?" "Noting kook," flinching as jungkook got ready to thump him, "Look we're like family are we not?" nodding as his defence loosened when jungkook lowered his hand, "What's actually going on with you man?" sighing namjoon gave in, "I didn't know Jin was straight-" jungkook's loud laugh caused him to cover his mouth, "Jin's not straight, if anything he's gay or queer,"

His stance loosened up a bit as jungkook continued, "That girl is his little sister, she had a crush on me when we were in middle school, and i think she's bi, why?" piercing his lips namjoon lowered he redding face, "Namjoon?" hos no response left him to think smiling when he came to a conclusion, "Do you have a crush on Soojin?"

▪︎ Wait and see what magic will leave my sleeves

▪︎ I'm sorry if you guys feel like you just slapped in the face with legit randomness, i just figured that I should focus on some other ships. Anyway i hope you all enjoyed, love yous