xxiv : Fate pt. 2

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Fate: (1) A supernatural development that is uncontrollable; (2) The outcome or destiny of an action

~~

¡TRIGGER WARNING!

"Just give up," those word pulled at taehyung's calm demeter, sighing as he forces a smile, "I do have a boyfriend, and it's not jungkook," he says looking back at the principal looking at jungkook through his peripheral he apologies to him in his head, "Ok I'm about done with this shit, Lisa if you come to my office again because you can't get what you want I'll make sure you'll never get what you want," he says staring her down sending visible shivers down her back.

"And for you three a week suspension, I cannot have something like illegal and inappropriate videos that are faked or not floating around here, Taehyung, leave your life out of mine and my sons, and jungkook I prefer to talk to you in private," he says a vein popping on his head as everyone but jungkook leaves the room, sighing he looks up at the man who greeted him with a slap.

"How dare you embarrass me like that!" he shouts, keeping his head down jungkook let him through his insults, it was something he had to grow up with and get used to, weather he didn't do something or he did, "Kept those straight and gay bitches out of my damn office!" pushing his tongue to his cheek jungkook looks up at his dad, he didn't know why but he just wanted to grab the man by his neck- no he knew why it's the same reason he threw his fist at him in the process of this thought.

He hated this man he's forced to call a father, but he knew he couldn't do much to hurt the more older and fragile man, as he felt like he was looking in a mirror, the shock on his dads face the same when he was hit the first time, knowing in reality he was much weaker than the man before him, "What are you going to do, cry?" he asks as jungkook continued to just stare at the man with a busted lip, "I want you to leave, leave me, mom and taehyung, because you don't deserve her, or me or the one closest to me, you don't deserve our respect or loyalty, so i'm telling you to leave," getting pulled by his shirt, his dad took the threat as a game.

The fire burning in his son's eyes not phasing him as he kept his place for most intimidating, "Who do you think you are to tell me where to go and not go? what I deserve and don't deserve?" "I know I still can, isn't that right jungsung," he released his shirt and stumbled back like he just saw a ghost, "Y-Yuna? W-what are you doing here?'' Looking over at Jungkook she motions that he can leave, her aura being more menacing than his own fathers, closing the door behind him. The well put woman takes a seat in the principal's chair.

"Hi Jungsung, did you miss me?" swallowing he continues to look at the lady, unable to say a cohesive word, "B-baby-" "Don't baby me jungsung," she says stopping her swiveling, her nails digging into the arms of the chair, her glare testing the scared tyrant, her smile starting their story, like all kids they were in high school dumb and thinking they knew everything including love which most adults still don't know about completely.

"Sungie, wait for me!" the girlish cries called out after the boy who was running away from her as it seemed, "Sung-" "Stop calling me that, we're not a thing weirdo!" he pushes her into the lockers, even back then the witnessing students would act like nothing was happening, "But Sungie, it's been six months since you confessed to me? What are you saying?" rolling his eyes he hits the locker next to her head, "I told you to stop calling me that!" now he's shouting, now students stop and watch, now teachers start to come, "I don't love you! It was a dare, you weren't even that-" "I'm pregnant!" she shouts back, pushing his arm out the way, Yuna runs off to another part of the school Jungsung standing there mind slightly scattered.

Was it just a joke, it had to be, there's no way a now fifteenth year old was or got pregnant, not by him at least, "Hey babe whats happening?" "Another obsessed fan-girl," the girls giggle was captivating as she held onto his arm, "What can you say, everyone wants you or wants to be you," he laughs but the next day was nothing like the last, Jungsung holding and getting all up in yuna's space and business, planting kisses every chance he got.

"God you're so pretty," "L-leave me alone," taking her by the waist he presses her back on his chest, "But why?" struggling to free herself the two find themselves in a closet, jungsung kissing and sucking on her skin, any of her attempts in escaping were blocked with another kiss, the heat rose like any other time, the soft pleas of stops turning into pleas of more and pleasure, "Baby were you lying?" he asks wiping the spit rolling from her chin, she shakes her head, "I-I'm pregnant," "Hot," he whispers, making her shake in his hands, "Is it mine?" her nod making their dirty action more intense as he now had to cover her mouth or they'd get caught.

When the deed was done he kissed the brain-dead girl, whispering in her ear that he loved her, holding her stomach, but she very much knew his words were of a threaded lie. That was their last recorded action as yuna had suddenly disappeared, most said it was because a death in the family, others say it was because she got so embarrassed when she was rejected, a few even went to the extreme and said she got kidnapped for ransom that her father, the head of the education board and their current principal had owed.

Her almost controlling laugh was suddenly heard, "You remember how I got you a job, but in return i had to pull a Jane doe," "Everyone thought that you were dead-" her huff proving that she wasn't surprised, "Yea I certainty wished I was, You sexually assaulted me when I was 14 and even a week after I was 15, You got me pregnant and it was an order that you had to work for my dad to help me take care of the baby that I didn't even get to have," she says blankly looking up at him, his face still adorned with fear but also confusion, "when I was about two months along you were about two years along with Mrs. Jeon Soojung is it?" she asks, her smile darkening when she sees him nod.

"Good, good, I killed my child, our child, only for you to be rolling around in my dad's money and playing what Cinderella with random woman that suit your taste, Wow what a blessing to be the first but also what a blessing to be kicking you out," she says with a smile and shooing him away, his what that was just above a whisper making her smile wider, "You're getting what you deserve Jungsung, and in all honesty I agree with your son," a acute giggle leaving her vocal chords only to stop abruptly, "Leave, now, and if you're going to treat me anything like your own kid, then maybe I should play dirty too, like tell Mrs. Jeon about our little fling, tell her about all the other woman you slept with because you ultimately lost interest but just too afraid to admit it,"

her smile staining the man's mind as he shakes his head, her nods giving him some relief, "You'll see all your belongings outside at 5, and any evidence that I find will be used against you, bye," she says blowing a kiss as he leaves the room sighing she spins in the chair smiling then frowning again, "Let's get ready to clean up another mess," she says as she starts to strip the room clean.

▪︎ Sorry that took so long, I honestly was departing about even posting these few chapters as is or if I should change them up completely, I might do that later when the story is closer to an end but not right now no.

▪︎ I do hope you enjoyed it. I personally am going to completely edit and change the three chapters I just posted, something about them just isn't setting right with me and I don't know what it is quite yet, anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous