viii : Daydream

𝕂 . 𝕋 ℍ

Daydream: (1) A dream that happens when someone is deep in a random thought; (2) the ‘awake’ version of sleeping also known as spacing out

~~

Dreaming can be in many forms, the main forms being the life you live when sleep and the other the blurry continuation but you’re awake.

Somewhere within that is a grey area, it's like when you wake up and you know you woke up but you're in the same place that your dream ended so you still feel like you're dreaming, just in the day. Staring at the ceiling taehyung sits up, the plush bed foreign but familiar, the figure next to him just wasn't as blurry as before.

Blinking a couple of times taehyung yawns, rubbing his eyes, he finds his glasses, putting them on he gets ready to leave the bed, an arm wrapping around him before he could, "you're supposed to rest dummy," Turning his head taehyung stares blankly at the sleeping figure falling back onto the bed, still unsure of this was a dream.

Jumping at his movement taehyung glances to the side, jungkook's nose just above his eyes, groaning softly taehyung stares back at the ceiling, not use to the close contact, "loosen up," sighing Taehyung huffed, jungkook turning to his back after, "you're stubborn," sighing again taehyung sat up only to get pushed back down.

"Listen and rest," sitting back up he says no, "God you're annoying," "and God you're impulsive," yelping as a pillow crashes into his face, "don't use words you don't know," returning the attack taehyung gasped when he was pinned down, "stop it, You're more childish than my cousins," seeing the panic in his face jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung's wrist, "g-get off me please," getting out the bed jungkook runs his hand through his hair, "are you thirsty or something?" Seeing his shy nod jungkook leaves the room.

Coming back he sets the cup on the nightstand, "you need to eat as well," hearing his agreed hum jungkook leaned on the wall, "well?" Catching his glare jungkook sucked his teeth, "I'm not offering to help I'm choosing to," setting down the cup taehyung gives him a blank face, "how am I supposed to go anywhere?" His patient tested jungkook shakes his head and leaves the room, turning back around when taehyung said something smart.

"Look you can be a real brat, but you should at least realize that when someone offers help you should take it," hearing his soft sorry jungkook stays at the doorway, "But I'm serious, how am I supposed to go anywhere?" Sighing jungkook comes back to the bed picking him up, "this is only for today," ultimately agreeing that he was still sleep taehyung closes his eyes, "what are you doing?" "Aren't I still sleeping?" Hearing his laugh jungkook tells him to open his eyes, "you see that clock," he nods receiving a laugh from the older, "then your not dreaming, you can never find a clock in a dream," glancing up at the boy taehyung glanced at the floor.

Later in the day jungkook drove taehyung home, taking out his phone he texts namjoon, "thanks for dealing with me," Taehyung says looking over when he heard jungkook’s laugh, "learn to eat properly," laughing along with him taehyung froze when jungkook took his chin, "hold still," biting his lip jungkook closes their space, "you had strawberry sauce under your lip," laughing as he turned into a tomato,  jumping when the door opened, "thanks kook," he says putting Taehyung's arms over his shoulders lifting him on his back.

Smiling in his brothers neck, taehyung shakes his head, "sly rich kid," he says in a whisper, "what?" "Nothing, just get me to my room please,".

▪︎ This was also cute WTH!!! TuT

▪︎ Are you guys seeing my trend like with the chapters and titles or whatever, I'm just trying something new and kinda liking it, I hope you guys are too. Anyway hope you enjoyed, Love yous!