xiii : Strange

𝕂 . 𝕋 ℍ

Strange: (1) An unfamiliar feeling, situation, or idea; (2) another version of wired

~~

Almost anything and everything is considered strange, because everything is wired but sometimes wired just doesn't cut it when describing something, for example this story is strange, I am strange, You're strange, the tree(s) outside your window is/are strange... in conclusion everything is strange.

this feeling was strange, for jungkook of course because he never quite felt this type of feeling, it was the kind that would start in your stomach and move to your throat when you're around a certain person, it also was thee fact the he didn't want to let go of the now newly broken boy in attempt in comforting him which he knows he horrible at doing, "Tae-" "I want to leave," he says nodding to his request jungkook pushes them from the piano, getting an arm under his knees jungkook stands up with taehyung still face deep in his neck.

Seeing the true colors that taehyung was good at hiding, he's in major pain and it was strange because the atmosphere, he started off confidently, then broke down, jungkook told him to take his time and if he didn't want to finish his backstory then he didn't have to, in the car the two stayed quite, jungkook noticing the pounding in his chest and head still beating at him strong, leaving he stopped at a park, "Remember the place i took you to almost a week ago?" seeing his nod jungkook turned off the car, "Let's go there, we can make it our safeplace, especially since no one but you, me and the keeper of the garden house knows where it's at," he nodded again.

Jungkook agreed that he didn't like taehyung being sad but being at this type of low honestly scared him, not like oh my god my house is haunted or oh my god my dead cat came back to life, no it was a type of worried scared, "Whenever you're ready?" "We can go now," nodding they leave the car, when they were in the fairy like place, taehyung sat on the grass laying his head on the bench located on the other side from the table setup, "you don't have to sit on the floor," he shrugged his shoulders staying put.

Sighing jungkook sits across from him, looking around the house he figures sharing his knowledge on every flower would bring back some life in taehyung, his laugh relaxing him more than his words relaxing taehyung, jungkook had to bite his lip not to start complimenting him, he had to stop the strange feeling and rid the strange atmosphere first, but of course he broke his small vow and started showering taehyung with complements.

Jungkook's blush being more prominent due to his paler skin so he stood up, "w-where are you going?" "I'm sorry, I just don't feel normal," his no response made him panic and start rambling, "not because of you, well it is because of you but not in the way that you're thinking, I just been getting this feeling you know?" His eye glance away made jungkook feel like he had gotten nowhere, "Are you saying t-that you like me?"

There it was again, that feeling, it almost felt like it was fighting him, that jungkook was fighting what he felt because the word like didn't suit this, it didn't suit the the pang he'd get when taehyung would be sad, when he would shame himself, the pounding he'd get whenever taehyung would laugh, when they were no less than a centimeter apart, shaking his head he lets his breath go, "I don't like you tae, it's something different," his soft giggle making everything intensify, the gasp that left jungkook's mouth was least expected as taehyung cupped his face, "you're blushing," nodding slightly hopping taehyung wouldn't let him go as he rested his hands on his waist, "I think I know what you're feeling" "yea?" He nods their space closing.

"Is it stupid?" He shook his head their foreheads touching, "its not stupid it's terrifiing," "how terrifying?" The cough scaring both boys as a older lady stands at the doors, "jeon jungkook what have I told you about bringing other people here?"

▪︎ Woo a chapter is done and up!

▪︎ I hope that this chapter wasn't to fast or anything especially with the one before it o just wanted to make this chapter a little more light hearted and confronting, Anyway hoped you all enjoyed, love yous