xxvi : Sexual Tension

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Sexual Tension: (1) The lead up to sex; (2) an emotion that is felt between two (or more) people, it can include one or two people in love but is usually the first step into sex, but it doesn't end up happening all the time.

~~

The stage of intimacy was something that is anticipated by most older teenagers, it can be seen as another step into adulthood but it could also be seen as a deeper bond that's shared with one person or another.

But it's funny because some people either set it on a specific time or date, or, like they've been in some sort of trauma related to this subject, making them scared. But adrenalin can make all those setbacks disappear.

The drunk sounding giggles and the sound of the door hitting the wall answered some questions, Taehyung practically getting tossed on Jungkook's bed as he tosses off his belt and shirt going back on top him, their make out stopping briefly "Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asks caressing his cheek, a part of him regretting how far they already got, but taehyung's smile told him that it's ok but he wanted his words, "Yes, we can continue," he says running his fingers through jungkook's hair as their space closed again, breaking briefly as Taehyung moves further onto the bed.

Jungkook kissing down his neck as he popped the buttons to his overalls allowing them to fall down, "Safe words Petal," jungkook says, taehyung tilting his head slightly causing jungkook to laugh a little, "A word that means stop," he nods slightly as he thought "Mint tea" nodding Jungkook kisses him again removing his shirt breaking the kiss as he pulled the rest of Taehyung's overalls off his long tan legs.

Taehyung, still shy to show his body, moved his legs towards him, Jungkook hovering above them as he kissed his face, "Taehyung, are you sure you want to continue doing this?" he asked the shy boy nods his head, "Are you positive?" he nods his head again, "Petal I'm asking for words," "Y-Yes, I-I'm sure," sighing Jungkook gently pulls Taehyung's legs from his chest wrapping them around his waist, "I'm serious on that safe word Tae," he nods again Jungkook kissing hard enough to where he pushed Taehyung to lay on the bed, grabbing one of his hands and interlocking there fingers.

"What The Fuck is going on here!?" stopping and looking towards the door, stood the man fuming with anger as he came unannounced. Jungkook got off of Taehyung tossing him his shirt as he put it on, his wrist being grabbed, "Leave now," the man pulls Taehyung off the bed as he stumbles his way out the door, looking back at Jungkook.

▪︎ Well, it was progressive and almost a filler chapter, the end to this messy drama is coming up so woo!

▪︎ I honestly don't have a train of thought so my comments are really dry, and i don't have many announcements either, sorry guys, anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous