vi : Irritation

𝕂 . 𝕋 ℍ

Irritation: (1) Another word for being annoyed or bothered; (2) The thinning of patients.

~~

Floating, a feeling usually felt when at max peace or just being high only for something to come and ruin it, weather its stress or the crash or worry, this is what Jungkook was trying to avoid, some how some way he felt like he was floating, he was trying to avoid the crash, but the girl touching his chest and shoulders and moving her hips on his legs trying to subdue him was trying hard.

Feeling himself slightly falter he squeezed her ass getting her to stop completely, "why don't you go to your seat lisa, class is going to start soon," he says lowly her pout tugging at him further, "but Jungkook, don't you want to want to ditch class with me?" Rolling his eyes Jungkook rests his head in the palm of his hand, his max peace barely being considered peace, when lisa got that Jungkook wasn't going anywhere she finally stood up, the sound of her shouting ouch brought everyone's attention, as she fell on the ground taking another student with her.

"Why'd you push me!" Jungkook didn't answer knowing that lisa would get her way in one form or another, when she stood up she slapped him, side eyeing her Jungkook watched as she looked down to the floor scoffing out of disgust, everyone looking in that same direction, the brown haired boy stood up bowing in her direction apologizing, "Why would I accept your apology pervert," this shocked most of the students in the class, when finally the teacher came in.

"Mrs. Kang I just got sexually assaulted!" The sigh leaving the teachers mouth proved that this was not the first time the girl would complain to her when something didn't go her way, "just whoever did it, just go to the principal office-" "Mrs. Kang she's lying," one of the students says as she sighs again and motions to the door, the first to leave was the kid that fell on the the floor then Jungkook and lisa.

When they arrived at the office the vice principal had asked them why they had came down of course lisa gave the false claim hoping she'd get out of seeing the man in the back but that didn happen, when they were all called back both boys agreed that no matter what they'll say the barbie will get her way, "what brings you three here?" "Mr. Principal these two sexually assaulted-" "I'm going to stop you right there lisa," the middle aged man had delt with her since and at this point he's done with her, "you, I, and these two boys all know they didn't do that stuff, so I'm going to let them talk," the man looked over at Jungkook first he shifted in his seat as he showed his uncomfortableness, "s-sir, when she fell she t-took me with her, and I dropped my stuff, I was picking it up when she accused me for looking up her skirt,"

He nods and looks back at Jungkook, he sighs and tells his side of the story, in the end lisa got suspended for two weeks, "M-Mr. Principal you don't understand why i was doing that!" Rolling his eyes he looks back at her, as she glanced around she smirks slightly, "You're son's gay, he's screwing boys behind your back, I was just trying to snap him out-" "shut up and just leave, it's very inappropriate for you to accuse someone of that," her sad sigh was the last that the three heard of her, both looking back at the annoyed man and left when he opened his eyes staring back at them.

"Are you ok?" The boy hears, looking over at Jungkook he nods biting the inside of his bottom lip, "was that the first time you were face to face with the devil himself?" He nods in agreement, "you shouldn't call your father a demon though," laughing they continue back to their class, jungkook stopping and pulling Taehyung by his arm in another direction, "w-what are you doing?" "Not going to class obviously," following Jungkook to the library Taehyung had to keep his laugh choked down, "what's so funny?" "I just didn't know you knew where the library was," faking a quiet laugh they stop at one of the tables in the back, "so… why are we here?" Looking at Taehyung with a soft smirk, "would you like to be on the basketball team?" Shaking his head Taehyung answers him, "oh come on, it'll be fun, plus I need something in return since I'm teaching you the piano and helping you with this project,"

Looking at his face for any source of disbelief, Taehyung shifts his gaze sighing in the end, "you're being serious aren't you?" His hum being his answer, "f-fine, but you cannot bail out on me," his laugh gave Taehyung some sort of false feeling as he now felt like he was making a deal with the devil himself, "of course petal," he says pecking his lips quickly, "why do you do that?" He asks covering his mouth, "why shouldn't I do it?" Tilting his head slightly Jungkook laughed again, "one you lips are just welcoming and soft, two you're just really cute especially when you get embarrassed or flushed, and three you're uniquely charming," removing his hands Jungkook scoots closer smirking as he looks Taehyung's face up and down.

"May I?" Knowing himself Taehyung nods, too flattered to deny without feeling like a jerk, taking a second to melt into the kiss, gasping as Jungkook slips his tongue into the kiss, when he pulls away Taehyung keeps his eyes angled down, "point proven," jungkook whispers rubbing his thumb across his cheek, "I'll see you at practice yeah?" Wanting to just get away Taehyung nodded and stood up grabbing his stuff, telling Jungkook goodbye as its just a natural habbit to be polite especially when someone is older, confused why the feeling of butterflies were in his stomach everything stopping briefly as he touches his bottom lip hearing fireworks explode in his mind, shaking his head he entered the class and takes his seat in the back, unable to completely focus for the rest of the day.

▪︎ This was cute, well I thought it was for the most part (I think i really like the fact that I made jungkook both sides of cheeky).

▪︎ I'm honestly lost for words at the moment but, I guess i could ask you guys how you like this so far? Anyway hope you enjoyed, Love yous!