xxv : Birthday

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Birthday : (1) The day you were born

~~

The pearly white powder that painted the floor, and condensation leaving everyone's mouth was a sign of the season change, but it's been this season for a while, as it was almost ritualistic getting out of school early thanks to the snow, getting pulled by the arm Taehyung follows the smaller male.

"Jimin-ah, where are you taking me?" Not getting a response he continued to follow him, "Jimin-ah!" getting slightly annoyed as he still didn't respond, "JIMIN-AH!" Shouting and pulling his arm uselessly from his grip, "Sush, it's a surprise," groaning taehyung continued to lazily follow him.

Stopping at the entry of the football and soccer field Jimin releases his hand and tells him to stay here until he comes back, reluctantly agreeing he continues to stand behind the stalls, yawning as he continues to stand, "I wonder if he made it home safely?" He asks, pulling out his phone and tapping on Jungkook's icon, pondering on how he suddenly got sick when he looked perfectly fine earlier that day.

Turns off his phone when someone tapped on his shoulder, "Why are you just standing there?" "Because Jimin told me to," jisoo shook her head pushing him in front of her, "its not worth it to get sick on your birthday," both entering the field jisoo leaves telling him the she was going ask the girl's in the kitchen to make some hot chocolate nodding he waited, "what's happening to everyone today?" He asks himself.

The sound of crunching snow got his butterfly like attention, his hopes dropped when he knew it wasn't jisoo, "Taehyung!" Turning his head as he got startled by a hug, "happy 18th man, I almost forgot" smiling at hoseok as he continues to talk, "I promise, I'll even have jisoo ignore me until I can get you something," "ok hyung, uhm do you actually know where jisoo is?" He shook his head, "I'm so post to pick her up from a set but she hasn't sent me the location yet,".

Not going to question the sudden location change of his cousin taehyung told hoseok goodbye, he continued to sit there thinking that he was forgotten the sudden start up of snow caused him to groan, personally upset that jungkook got sick, "you would've made me feel like I was relevant," "But you are relevant baby," turning his head as he seen the now raven haired boy standing at the foot of the stalls.

"Kookie?" His bunny smile answered his question as he walked up to him wrapping his arms around neck, pulling away almost as soon as he did, and putting his hand on the top of jungkook's forehead and his cheeks, "you don't feel sick," he grabs his hand removing it, "because I'm not petal," "then Why'd you leave?" He laughs pushing some of the longer hair out of his face, "happy birthday baby, I hope I didn't make you wait too long?" He shook his head becoming even more confused than he was before, "lets go, you're almost ice cold,"

Nodding, taehyung pulls gently on his arm, "Wait just a little longer," "But the snow kook," he nods pulling him back into him, "Lets just stand here, a little longer," he says booping his nose with his, taehyung felt like he could stand were he was forever, the crunching of snow didn't even disturb him, "Kookie-" "Happy birthday Taehyung," he says kissing his forehead the sudden burst of singing scared him as he looked over at every person who helped set this up, jungkooks grip tightening on Taehyung's waist as he clinged onto him.

The suggestive whisper of I love you sent chills down his back, taehyung's whisper back turned into a kiss cut short as Seokjin and Jisoo pulled taehyung away and Namjoon and Hoseok pulled jungkook, "I still don't think that playing with my cousins emotions is ok jeon," jisoo says walking up to him, his smirk showing his little care in what she thinks, "I'm not playing with his emotions Chi Choo," she groans staring daggers at him, everyone turning to taehyung as he groans at the two, "for the love of God, Jungkook and I are dating, " he says rolling his eyes.

"Watch your tone petal," smirking taehyung walks past jisoo and in front jungkook, "Who's going to make me?".

▪︎ Chapter 25 is done and complete, thank you for noticing my my sudden time skip forward.

▪︎ Guys i'm personally sad, this story is getting ready to end (ㅠ^ㅠ) but that's ok because i promised to end it sweetly, anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous