xxii : Wet

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Wet: (1) An object surrounded by a liquid staurating it; (2) A dirty slur; (3) what water is not

~~

Gym was an interesting subject, loved by the hardcore athletes but hated by the average person, once finishing the warm up of jogging around the school the class split into teams for a game of volleyball, like elementary or middle schoolers the chosen captains took turns picking teammates, making teams of nine.

Team A was made with Jisoo, Somi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin, Minhyuk, Jihyo, and Kang Daniel, Team B was made with Nayeon, Mina, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hyunsik, Hoshi, Jinho, Sana, and Woozie. Right off the back most of the good players were on Team A so Team B personally prepared themselves to get beat and to run suicides, mainly because their teachers knew most of the class did some sort of sport.

"Hey nerd stop making heart eyes to half our team," rolling his eyes at the comment taehyung looks behind him tossing the ball up and hitting it in Jinho's direction laughing as it hits him in the head, "Sorry forgot I couldn't see," he says pushing his glasses further up his nose, "Kim that counts as a penalty," "Sorry coach," he says picking up the ball that rolled back to him, "Hey Park you better control that pet of yours," Minhyuk says tapping jimins shoulder, focusing back on the game once the whistle was blown.

After the surprising defeat and many fouls, Team B won, shouting in excitement as they basked in the glory watching Team A run the series of suicides, once they finished everyone was sent off to shower and get ready for their next class, Taehyung was walking besides Jimin and yoongi as their lockers were next to each other, both males laughing as jimin started to explain the whole game from his point of view, glancing to the side he notices namjoon and seokjin go back to how they were in middle school, his smile fading when he accidentally ran into someones back.

"Wow I guess you really can't see," apologizing taehyung heads back on his way, only to get pulled back, "did we say you can leave?" "No but I sure did," looking behind him and stifling a laugh Hyunsik lets go of taehyung, "sorry Captain, I was just telling him how good he was today," he says glancing back at taehyung, mouthing a word he was always called, "Thanks kook," he says as jungkook follows him to his locker, taking out the needed items to continue for the rest of the day.

In the showers jungkook was casually talking to taehyung checking him out every now and then, "Are you going to shower?" "After you," nodding jungkook continued to stare admiring the slight skin show happening, "yah, can you not stare at me like I'm your next meal?"

laughing jungkook opens the small door, surprising taehyung, "And who said you weren't?" he asks shutting the door behind himself, taehyung's face turning a whole different shade of red, "J-jungkook, I-I'm naked and-" "And what petal?" he asks taking hold of his waist taehyung grabbing his wrist, "You still have your clothes on, they won't be dry by the end of the day," laughing at his comment jungkook tugs gently on him to come closer, "Is that really what you wanted to say?" seeing his nod jungkook stepped closer normally the water would be getting him wet but taehyung's body was in the way, "I think I'm fine petal,"

smiling as Taehyung rolled his eyes, still putting a tomato to shame, gasping as jungkook gently pecked his lips, "Jungkook," he says lowly but seriously, "can't you wait till i get out?" "No, you drive me nuts what makes you think I can wait," laughing as taehyung hit his chest, "Let go of me horny bunny," he whisper shouts jungkook only swaying and laughing as his boyfriend complained, "We still have class stupid," he then says resting his chin on jungkooks shoulder, his hum said that he knew but the gentle bite on his skin told him that he didn't really care, "One hickey then we go ok?" taehyungs groan turned into a small yelp when jungkook wrapped his legs around his torso.

"Do. Not. Drop. Me," taehyung says suddenly digging his fingers into his now soaked shirt, hesitantly loosening when jungkook pressed his back gently on the wall, "I'd never drop you tiger," kissing him gently to get taehyung to relax before moving onto his flesh, it was a feeling that was so foreign but familiar, holding back his laugh as jungkook peppered kisses all over his skin was hard, when jungkook finally stopped taehyung touched his neck, "Are you sure you just did one," his nod but obvious smile gave jungkook away, taehyung hitting his arm only causing him to laugh and slip on the tile floor.

Catching them both, jungkook laughs some more as taehyung clung onto him like life support, "I told you I'd never drop you," he says kissing taehyung's temple, "down," was all he said in return. The feeling of being alone was shifted when the shower doors opened, switching spots before they could get in trouble but the feeling was gone when the door shut, why?

▪︎ All questions will be answered next chapter ofcourse, and who else besides me liked taehyung's clap back?

▪︎ Side note pt.2: The chapters will be longer guys!!! anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous

Is it Opaque {COMPLETED}рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ