xx : Stars

𝕁 . 𝕁 𝕂

Stars: (1) A luminous plasma held together in a spherical form by its own gravity

~~

Stars, seen as people or the little lights that are floating in the sky, only seen when the world rotates a full circle depending on where you're located, as some places don't really see the other suns that paint the midnight blue sky. Alpha Canis Majoris, also known as Sirius A and B are the well known brightest stars painted in the sky, following straight after is Alpha Carinae also known as Canopus, all the way to the dimmest considered star Betelgeuse which is speculated to explode at any given time.

At this point the star that the two boys were focused on had no specialty, taking another break on the project taehyung rests his head on jungkook's shoulder who unsurprisingly was still writing and getting the last couple of notes, "Kookie, take a break," he wines hugging his arm, "Just a couple more words," his groan making him stop briefly, "I promise-" "What point are you trying to prove?" he asks now laying on the arm of the couch, his boyfriends confused face causing him to roll his eyes.

"Why are you trying to over work yourself?" he asks, simplifying his original question, only to get him shaking his head, sighing roughly taehyung stands up, "Where are you going?" "To get something to snack on," he says blankly as he enters the kitchen, the bowl of cut strawberries catching his attention, popping a slice in his mouth as the arms wrapping around his waist almost made him drop the bowl.

"Kook!" he says looking back at the boy, "Last time i checked it was Kookie," he shook his head setting the bowl down and turning to face him, "Nope, not right now, right now you're jungkook," he says putting another strawberry between his teeth jungkook taking the other half shocking him, "Are you sure about that Petal?" nodding he keeps his hand over his mouth.

Jungkook laughing at the boys reaction, "That wasn't funny, you shocked me," chuckling a little more after he grabs his hand covering his mouth, "I'm sorry baby, how can i make it up?" he says kissing back of taehyung's hand smirking as it was very easy to make the younger blush, "C-cuddle with me," he says a little over a whisper, jungkook's smirk growing as he wrapped his arm around taehyung's small waist, "Don't be shy, you know i won't judge," he says moving some strands of hair out of his face, "I want to cuddle," he says slightly louder than before, the feeling of being picked up scared him as jungkook took them to his room.

"Anything else for my prince?" he asks keeping taehyung straddeled close to him, his deep sigh gave jungkook his answer, their stillness not lasting long as giggles were heard, jungkook finding taehyung's laugh to be another key to his heart, "Stop it Kookie! Tummy hurts!" taehyungs says through his torture only to laugh harder when jungkook somehow menouvered through his overalls and shirt and started to blow raspberries into his soft flesh, "Kookie, no~!"

Kissing his lips in defeat jungkook stopped and laid back on his side, their cuddling continued till about dusk, taehyung moving more on top jungkook as he started to watch the sunset, "Isn't it pretty?" humming jungkook disagreed, "Not as pretty as you Petal," the soft giggle making jungkook's day once more, the sudden kiss on the cheek brought all of his attention, "I love you Kookie," he says before nuzzling into jungkook's neck causing him to smile wider, "I love you too petal," his words sealing everything like pen and paper.

▪︎ Cute, Cute, Cute!

▪︎ Sorry for the jump in literally everything I just wanted to vibe off the drama idea and do something cute, anyway I hoped you all enjoyed, love yous