CHAPTER 2 - TOOTH ACE AND ERRORS

A big shout out to a lovely person AairaMeher2. Thankyou for each and every vote. I really need all of your support.

HANIYA'S POV:

Stupid  rizwan. Stupid annoying rizwan. Stupid annoying cute rizwan. That's how my days start's. With him.
I hold a hand on my left side little above my cheek for the millionth time today. The same one whom he kissed this morning.

"Haniya are having tooth ache." My best friend farha asked me from beside. I looked at her completely confused.
"Then why are you holding you cheek from time to time." She said. I gave her a sheepish smile and nodded negative. She is too noticable. Too much. That's why she's my friend.

"Okay. That's it for today. I hope your assignments would be on my table by tomorrow." Our chemistry sir said and turned to wipe off the board. The whole class began to make noises. They aren't making any noise they are just talking. Since every one is it at same time it makes noise altogether. Few students shuffle outside. We didn't the electronics students did. Perks of biology.

"Hey. Haniya." Shruti came and took a seat in front of me.
I looked at farha and farha looked at me. We both knew what was coming ahead.

'If she brings any proposals this time I'll kill her.' I said to farah with my eyes. We have kind of mastered this talent.  'Relax. Haniya Murderers aren't allowed in jannah. So don't.' She said. 'but.' I made a pleading look.
'No.' Her firm face said it all.
'fine.' I signed silently.

"Hey. Shruti." I said looking at her in a monotone.
"Did you finished your assignment yet." She asked. Relax haniya.
"No. Not yet what about you." I asked. Relax haniya. Relax.
"Yes. Almost. You know that guy from commerce senior. Karan." She said.
I turned to look at farha. Who only gave me her sorry eye's.
"No. I don't know him." I said in a relaxed manner.
"Well. What about you met him during lunch break. In the canteen. Actually..." I stopped her from further more saying.
"Why..." I said in a flat tone.
I felt farha cheering me beside. Go haniya. I felt more confident.

"Well. He saw you on the stage and yesterday he asked if i could introduce him to you he wants just friendship..." me and farha stood up from our seat as we saw our teacher coming in. Luckily me. Shruti ran of to her place. Me and farha fist bump each other. Why she has to run around match making I don't know. I wasn't the first time target and neither it was her first time she often goes around asking girls to meet this guy that guy. That why we call her stupid cupid.

In this case... well it all started when my name was announced on stage for a competition and the whole school was present. But I never have thought of any guy besides rizwan. So Shruti's attempt will always be useless over me.

"No. Farha. Your puppy dog eye's ain't gonna work." I said to farah who wanted chocolate yes the same chocolate that rizwan gave me. They were special. I wasn't gonna remove but she saw the box in my bag while removing a book. All accidentally.

"Okay but just one you'll get. Rizwan gave it before he dropped me off." I said to farah picking up one from the chocolate box. 

"Owwww" she began to tease. I gave her the-stop-it-look and she stopped and stuffed her mouth with the chocolate.
"But why. Any specific reason." She asked me and my hand automatically went to my left cheek.
I looked at farha and replayed the seen to her.

"What. Wallahi. Did he" she was too loud hence I shushed her.
"Did he really did that." She said.
"Yes." I said as well as nodded.
"Hmm. I would have said something but I isn't the first time him doing it." She said and I was so embarrassed. What if ammi saw that all.

"Yes. He first time kissed me when I was born. Probably a day older." I said as we began to walk out of the class. It was lunch time and we were going to a stall in front of the college to eat some bhel.

"Yeah. But still you guy's aren't kids anymore. He must not do it. But hello  he is rizwan we are talking about." She said and took a long pause as we had to cross the roads.
We didn't had to place order we were one of their regular costumers.
"Yes. I know that's why I gave him cold shoulder. But he knew my weakness." I said. Paying the stall's owner money.
"Here" farha said handing me mine bhel.

"You know you are lucky. That you have him. That easily. Some people have fight for their love. Not only with the world but themselves too. With their ego and priorities." Farah said looking at the childhood photo of me and rizwan which I have in my purse. She must have read another novel. That's why she's saying so. I am not gonna ask for details. I had already heard enough about salar sikandar.

"Farah. Don't worry. It's me haniya khan not Cinderella or juliet." I said. That all happens in movies and novels. Not in real life. Never do that mistake.

"Hmm. Probably." She said with a smile.
"Let's dig in." She said.

The day went fine. Rizwan came to pick me up. But instead of going directly home we stopped by an icecream shop. 'Our addha' (spot) you can say.

"Take it from that side." I said as I passed my phone to rizwan to take a selfie. He clicked the photo. We left the place soon. I took some icecream for my lovely brother danish too.

Rizwan stopped his car at the red signal. I turned  to look at rizwan but he was looking at the footpath road. Were few slum and homeless people were settled temporarily. A mother was happily holding a baby. She was talking and loving her child. Mother's love is exceptional. I looked back at rizwan.

Though he be a rough tough, jolly person but when you are able to see his that soft side. You'll know he longs for a mother.

Though my ammi his choti ammi never treated him different than what mother's do. But deep down I knew he is so lonely. And many of us in the house failed to see that but not me. What gets me is that he never talk about it. Never. Not even with me. I don't know what happened with rizwan's ammi but all we ever know that his mother died during giving him birth.

"Hey. Riz." I said. It caught his attention. I can't see him so.
"You know that stunt you pulled today is not acceptable. You do that again and you are late mr. rizwan Kahn." I said. While he just smirked. There he is back.
"I can't promise you that." He said..not to mention that smirk.

"Rizwan" I said in a serious tone. But he just chuckled.
"I don't mind if you do that once in a while" I said not looking at him but ahead of us. I knew he has his smirk on again.

"By while I mean. Once in a million years. To your future wife." I said and he scrunched his face.
"You can put it like that a million times in a year." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Grammatical errors." I said stepping out of the car.
I was waiting for him so that we can enter together. He came to my side looked at me.
"What's wrong...." I said. But I stopped when he repeated himself again. What he did in the morning again and ran.

I waited for seconds to process what had happen. He is the most uncertain person. But I am not gonna spare him. I ran behind him with a smile on my face.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I hope you like it. If you do then please vote for the chapter. Your support is all I need.
See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.