Chapter 20

Danny was waiting at the spot Batman had told him the night before. He was kind of nervous. He was about to go meet his new team for the 'first' time. Even though he had already met three of them. But they didn't know that.

"Sorry I was running late." He looked up and saw Batman in front of him. "There was some trouble downtown."

"Don't worry about it." He started floating, "So, where are we going."

He pointed to the Batmobile, "Can you follow me?" Danny nodded and his legs turned into a tail. This took Batman by surprise, but he didn't say anything. "Alright, follow me..."

~time skip~

Danny followed Batman in the Batmobile until they came across a phone box. Batman got out, "Come this way." Danny was very confused but followed anyway. "Step inside."

Danny did as he was told. Suddenly, a blue light started scanning him. "Recognized, Danny Phantom. B12." The blue light got brighter, and suddenly; Danny wasn't in the phone box anymore.

Danny stood up and saw that is was in some kind of cave. "Where am I?"

"Hey! New guy!" something came speeding towards him, Danny didn't have time to figure out what it was, so he acted on instinct. He quickly threw up and ecto shield that the thing ran into. Before it could react, Danny was on top of it. His fist was glowing green ready to punch it with an ectoblast. That's when he realized it was a person. And a person he had met before.

"I'm really sorry about that." He helped Wally off the ground. "You took me by surprise."

Wally rubbed his head, "Man... that hurt..." Danny looked down in shame.

Suddenly, another group of people came running into the room. "What was that noise?" a girl with green skin asked. At first, Danny thought she was a ghost, but then he realized his ghost sense hadn't gone off. She must have been something else...

Wally continued to rub his head, "New guy checks out. I was just making sure he was on our level, he totally is."

"Right..." Danny looked up and saw Dick in his Robin costume typing on a glove. "So that's why you ran straight into him?" he pulled up security camera footage of the room they were in and showed the others how Danny had knocked Wally to the ground. They all started laughing.

"You've got good reflexes," he looked up and saw Artemis wearing a green outfit with a quiver slung over her back.

Danny blushed at the compliment. "I was just acting on instinct. I thought I was getting attacked..."

"That'll be a useful skill to have in combat." A woman with blonde hair walked in from another room. Batman was following behind her along with some robot looking, guy. "I see you have met the rest of the team." She held a hand out to him. "My name is Black Canary."

He shook her hand. "I'm Danny Phantom. But you can just call me Danny."

She smiled at him, "Well Danny, this is the team. The leader is Kaldur also known as Aqualad. That's Miss Martian you can call her Megan. And that is Superboy or Conner. You've already met Kid Flash, aka Wally. Then this is Artemis, Zatanna, and Robin." He noticed how she didn't give Dick's name.

"Nice to meet you." He looked at Wally, "Sorry again."

He waved him off, "Don't sweat it."

"I am in charge of training the team." Black Canary continued. "Batman gives out missions, and Red Tornado keeps an eye on things around here. Right now, you are in the headquarters of the team. We call it Mount Justice." Danny nodded as he took in his surroundings. "Welcome to the team." Danny smiled. This might not be so bad after all...

(A/N - Yeah Danny met the team! :) Sorry this chapter is kinda short. I hope you liked it! :) Stay whelmed and go ghost!)