Chapter 41

After breakfast, Alfred drove Dick and Danny to school. Dick just couldn't get what Bruce had said out of his head. How could he believe that Danny was working with super villains? He was so nice; he probably couldn't even hurt a fly. Dick looked over at Danny who was leaning against the window with his eyes closed. He had fallen asleep.

Dick shook his head, no, Danny couldn't have done any of that. But at the same time... why was he missing so much school? Was he just jealous of Dick who got to miss school? He had never acted upset by it. Dick should probably start spending more time with him.

"No..." Dick looked back at Danny. He was talking in his sleep. "Vlad..." Dick's ears perked up. Was he talking about Vlad Masters? "Going... ghost..." suddenly, a puff of air left Danny's mouth. He instantly woke up and started looking around frantically. "Alfred!"

As soon as he'd said it, another car rammed into theirs. Dick was sitting behind the driver's seat and the car hit on the passenger side. "Master Dick, Master Danny are you alright?"

Dick held his head, he had a scratch above his eye that was bleeding pretty good, but he didn't have any other serious injuries. "I'm okay Alfred. You alright?"

"I am sir." He stepped out of the car and helped Dick out from the backseat. "Where is Danny?"

Dick looked to his right and saw that Danny was gone. The door was open on that side, could he have been thrown from the car?

"Yo, Desiree!" Alfred and Dick looked up to see Danny Phantom floating above their heads. "What was that about?!"

A woman with green skin appeared out of thin air. She almost looked sad... "I am sorry young phantom... but I have no choice..." she fired some kind of blast at him, but he dodged it.

"Desiree what's wrong? I can help you!" he reasoned as she fired another blast.

"Someone wished for your capture." She answered, "I am bound to do as they ask."

"Oh, come on!" Danny rolled his eyes. "Can't I have just a small break?" she used her magic to bend a lamp post. This took Danny by surprise, she quickly wrapped it around him. "Can you at least... tell me... who made the wish?" she continued tightening the post.

"Vlad Plasmius." She replied sadly. "He brought me to his mansion and made the wish in front of me."

"That's impossible." Danny choked, "He's in prison... Desiree please... you can't do this..."

Suddenly, a box was thrown in front of them. Danny looked over and saw Dick standing behind the car. He must have been the one to throw it... it opened up, and Danny and Desiree started screaming. Danny was in so much pain, where had Dick gotten a Blood Blossom? Could that have been the one Skulker used on him when he first arrived in Gotham? Or could that have possibly been the one he had just brought back from Amity Park?

Dick ran over and closed the box. The pain went away, but Danny was in no way capable of fighting. Luckily, neither was Desiree. Danny pulled out the Fenton Thermos and pulled her inside. "I'll deal with you later." He mumbled slowly standing up. He looked over at Dick, "Where did you get that?"

Dick had to pretend like he didn't know what was going on, "Who are you?"

Danny rolled his eyes, "Of course..." he sighed, "Look, as I am sure you know, that is very dangerous. Please give it to me before anyone gets hurt."

There wasn't anything Dick could do, reluctantly, he handed Danny the box. "There was another kid here, did you see him?"

"Uh," Danny thought quickly, "Yeah, I grabbed him from the car crash right before it happened. I set him down over there. Bye!" he then quickly flew off.

Dick looked around, where could Danny be? "Hey, you guys okay?" Danny appeared from behind a building and walked up to them.

Dick quickly gave him a hug, "We were so worried about you!"

"Sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck, "Some guy with white hair pulled me from the car. I didn't know where you guys were."

Alfred put a hand on his shoulder. "We are glad you are safe master Danny. Now, let's get back to the manor, school can wait."

(A/N - hey guys, sorry this was a little later, I was moving this weekend. Hope you liked it. :) Stay whelmed and go ghost!)